hi guys.research project

hey.im currently doing some research on how to design a concept store for beyblade.you guys have any suggestions or something related please do tell me. for the time being all of my concept are focused on building a community for beybladers.

btw.im from Malaysia if you ever heard of it and here is not a very famous place for beyblade.i'll be waiting for response and be updating from time to time.=)
The first half of your post should have gone in the general or ask a question get an answer sections.
Other than that, hey welcome to the WBO.
A store would not be complete with a bey battle zone (stadiums for tournaments and practices for the locals)
And stock on the latest beys and advertise around your town.
thank you for that information.will do so.=)
Welcome To The WBO.
Hey, Welcome to WBO. Actually Beyblade in Malaysia is quite popular, except there is a few thousand playing in Malaysia. As for me i live in Singapore and i will me competing in the March 11 - 20 Tournament at Kuala Lumpur. Winner gets to go to Sentosa xD, near where i live.
One guy was mentioning that he was going to start setting up random stadiums in discreet public places to help promote casual and wandering beybladers. This would be a neat concept to pick up on yourself! Have a plaque nearby each stadium that explains the game and promotes your store, and your in!
Also I fully promote the idea of custom beystadiums that make the game more fun and interesting if you can think of ways to make "wild" beystadiums.
Welcome to the WBO!! Smile
hey guys.check out my thread and post everything that you think what is good for my project.