hi everyone....please read this because i need your help

Hi everyone...i'm a blader from bangladesh and i use an earth eagle...since its my favorite because of its amazing defense and stamina capability...
since the beyblade spirit around my hometown is slowly fading away and there are barely few stores and bladders left...and since there has never been a beyblade tournament at our area....i have been trying hard to gather bladers and arrange a little tournament at our area.....
i been have a little page on facebook to help me on my quest to bring back the beyblade spirit into the people who use to beyblade....

the link to my page:- www.facebook.com/ubbaob
i hope i get some support and be able to bring back the spirit of beyblading into my hometown again and...

LET IT RIP !!!
Hey ! Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization ! It's good to see Bladers from our Neighboring Countries too !
I'm from India. Read the PM that Kai-V has sent you. It will guide you to the rules of the forum.
You can ask more Bladers to join this forum and you can also organize Tournaments !
Thanks,
Celestial.
welcome to the WBO
You can host tournaments in your area
P.S. since your near India, you can host tournaments there ( there are a lot of bladers in India)
were do u live??