hi

hi everyone. my name is jamil aka darkhooded and i have been blading since it first came here to america. well i love to blade and i whould like someone to battle me. i wiped out all the contenders in my city witch was about 10-15 people. but i am so glad beyblade is back. i think i had a dream about it comming back like 3 years ago. i know i talk to much but yeah i am so glad beyblade is back. well i gots to go train i thing drigger is rusty
Hey, Welcome to the WBO
Welcome to WBO Wink. You really good wiping out all your opponents Smile
Hiya Grin
Welcome to WBO!
fyi Metal Fight Beyblade is an entirly new series, with new characters and everything Smile
Welcome to the WBO! There is a new series called MFB, if you didn't know, that is currently being released in Japan. Also where do you live?
Welcome! If you're a little rusty on your BeyKnowledge, this here's a great place to start. Joyful_3 I hope you enjoy yourself. And get some MFBs!
Welcome to the WBO! It's good to know we have another new beyblader on the site.
If you want to know where to get yourself a MFB then you can go to www.theintoy.com or www.toywiz.com even Ebay sometimes has them.
(Apr. 09, 2009  9:17 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! There is a new series called MFB, if you didn't know, that is currently being released in Japan. Also where do you live?
huntsville, texas, thats right in the middle of houston and dallas texas
(Apr. 09, 2009  5:57 PM)KidTala Wrote: Welcome to WBO Wink. You really good wiping out all your opponents Smile
thanks, when i get my new blades maybe i can scourer the us globe but no one will know who i am till i get some reputation
Check out the new MFB series! and Welcome Grin