hi

Hi

Its been long time since I posted at english Beyblade forum. I hope you are all well. i see many member that I recognize. Of course, its Tamer Brad ...

I read about this site at Japanese BBS, BEYBLADE RENAISSANCE. It is nice to see it.
... holy carp, is this real?

... Artie?
Artie Wrote:what?

no it isn't me. check the IP, duh

it doesn't match anyone

what the hell
Holy carp, theres no way

If you aren't an impersonator, welcome!
After browsing for a few moment, I see Damashii archived link is active post... it is not bad. Im sorry I can't bring Beyblade Damashii site live again. It is impossible. However, please keep using links.

Im very busy working on new game. So, I don't have many time to talk.
hay

I don't think you remember me. I wasn't around on Damashii very much.

But I sure remember you. rofl
Nice to see you again! How have you been recently? It's been a long time. Hopefully things are still going well!
Roan Wrote:hay

I don't think you remember me. I wasn't around on Damashii very much.

But I sure remember you. rofl

No I remember Roan well. ^o^

I remember Artie well as well. Kei.. I am not so sure.

Its surprising to see that Beyblade is still on in abroad. I heard about beybladeforums.com, but regretably is down.

So Tamer Brad open new Beyblade site. I think him and 独楽屋千兵衛(せんべい)are only ones with very active Beyblade sites.
i love how the first person brad thinks this could be is me

Anyway, not sure if you remember me. I remember you alright lol
Gasp
No Way!
Beholder!

Amazing to see you again!
Beholder Wrote:I remember Artie well as well. Kei.. I am not so sure.

Haha, I was around OtC towards the end and at Damashii for a little while.
Just because his IP doesn't match anyone does not mean this fella is Beholder. I'm still skeptical...
Ozuma Wrote:Just because his IP doesn't match anyone does not mean this fella is Beholder. I'm still skeptical...

Haha is it so hard? I wondered about it for a while. I decided to make a post.
[Image: 2w1rsdh.jpg]

'There's no way it could be him.."

Naw, his style of writing is exactly the same as I remember it, and plus I'm not sure an imposter would go out of their way to find the name of some japanee beyblade hobby site
Beholder Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:Just because his IP doesn't match anyone does not mean this fella is Beholder. I'm still skeptical...

YES it is that hard! Just out of the blue like this? I don't buy it I'm sorry. I don't believe in this sorta thing just happening..
Ozuma Wrote:
Beholder Wrote:

YES it is that hard! Just out of the blue like this? I don't buy it I'm sorry. I don't believe in this sorta thing just happening..

Its OK. You can decide for yourself. Other members know it is myself.
Well then ... welcome, I guess! You'll have to forgive people for being skeptical; this is kind of a weird occurrence, you know!

Still, it's good to have you back. Do you still play Beyblade?
lol at the day we're talking about Beholder's avatar, is the day he comes back to the community.

speak of the devil?
Artie Wrote:lol at the day we're talking about Beholder's avatar, is the day he comes back to the community.

speak of the devil?

Oh God, I know. I was using his but then removed it when I saw he'd joined. Unhappy
Artie Wrote:speak of the beholder?
fixed

I don't know if you remember me, haha. I used to go as "Totodilemew" on Damashii.
Mr. Toto Wrote:
Artie Wrote:speak of the beholder?
fixed

I don't know if you remember me, haha. I used to go as "Totodilemew" on Damashii.

[Image: beholder.jpg]

jesus christ that's a beholder
Like everyone else, I've been fooled before, so being skeptical is within reason. If it is really Beholder, glad to see you're still alright. What's this "new game" you said you were working on?
ichida we never even found out the first one

hell we don't even know where he works, nor do most know his name.