hi

:-) hi i am looking to go back into blading as i only used to do it as a child i am now 15 and wondering if that is too old too join so i thought id join and see what kinda ages are here i am watching the new series of metal fusion got to episode 10 i like flame saggatario and dark bull i live in west midlands and would like to enter a few tournaments when i buy a beyblade so what beyblade would make a good starting beyblade
Hello,

No, you are not too old at all. Most of us are older than that.

For upcoming tournaments, look at the Upcoming Events box on the index of the site.

In the private message you received when you joined this message board, there was a link to a topic with suggestions of Beyblades to buy ... You should thoroughly read it.
Welcome to WBO
Welcome to WBO. I hope you have an awesome time here!
i hav been to toys r us today as they are the only ones that you can actually pick in my area and i have decided to go for flame saggatario but the attack and defense is very low so if i put th lightning fusion wheel it will increase attack and defense and slightly decrease stamina
Don't believe the rating systems on the packaging. Try browsing some of the combo threads we have.
Also, Welcome.
welcomme to WB like Souless1234 said you find a build me a combo ask them what you want and tell them what you have and they'll make the best combo they think is right for you
Welcome to the WBO!
Hey danny4ever I'm probably the oldest blader here at 23.