hey nice to meet you

hey guys i'm new and i love to battle but not to many people i know battle so mostly practice. But i have been into this since i was eight. And my main beyblade is cyber pegasus and i'm looking forward to making new friends and having good battles
hello it is nice to meet you i also love to battle with Galaxy Begasus by my side we can get through anything that stands in our way except my friend who attached a beyblade launcher to a patrol R/C car motor and was able to make a tornado, crack a curb and shread through any beyblade he already beat up five of my others Dark Bull, Rock Leone, Flame Sagittario, Midnight Bull and lightning L-Drago
Hey light6761! Nice to meet you! Welcome to WBO! Remember to read the rules and stay out of trouble! Grin Also you might wanna read the PM Kai-V sent you a few times (I'm still reading it.... XD) Anyways my bey is Storm Eagle 145F. I hope I get to battle you!

-Heroic
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy it here! Please read the PM that was sent from Kai-V (It should be your first PM), and stay out of trouble. I'd read it a few times, if I were you. Good luck! Oh and my bey is MF-H Duo Wolf SW145WD. I'd love to battle! PM me if you have any questions. Grin
Wellcome to the wbo get cozy!!!
Welcome to the WBO. Did you ever do anything with plastics or HMS? Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Feel free to PM me if you need help. Im always around.
thank you guys and i hope we can all battle one day