hey im new and i hope to help lots of people

hey every one im a new member here on the wbo and i would like to know who is your beyblade partner and why? also check out my youtube chanel for epic cool beyblade things

my youtube name is : Latios300000beys

also check out my teams chanel : TEAMZODIACSTAFF

tell me what you think oh and my bey partner is a scorpio since im a scorpio my self i was born on november 1st 1996 ( im 14 ) and the beyblade is rock scorpio ( i wont say the spin track cuz this combo i made is good ) jb and hes just my fav bey i have 2 of him
Welcome to the WBO
Aha welcome. I saw your video about meh post here with the new battle gear and such. Cute *hands out the warm welcome chocolate chip cookies*
lol that was you huh lol and gracefully takes the food ( to bad its not ramen noodles or a triple beef berger ) lol
Raigeko, I thought handing out the cookies was RAW's job lol XD . welcome to the WBO, Latios.
* hands out a bowl of Ramen noodles and a triple beef burger* XD my gift to you, Latios
lol thanks man have you seen any of my vids?
not yet, I'll look on your channel
cool and i hope you like the vids check out my ryuga amv i have 2 other amvs but there not AS good tell me what you think
(May. 09, 2011  3:39 AM)Terra Blazer Wrote: Raigeko, I thought handing out the cookies was RAW's job lol XD . welcome to the WBO, Latios.
* hands out a bowl of Ramen noodles and a triple beef burger* XD my gift to you, Latios

Lol I kinda stole it from him x3 Maybe I should get something else to hand out? xD
I like them. pretty good vids dude.
lol i love rame noodles ( just as much as naruto wich i know everything about ) , peperony pizza, WATER!!!!!, and......hambergers with out ketchup or mayo or any sauce on it
(May. 09, 2011  3:52 AM)Terra Blazer Wrote: I like them. pretty good vids dude.

thanks im trying to be a partner but its not going well i applyed 2 times and nope no job for a 14 year old yet Unhappy
(May. 09, 2011  3:48 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  3:39 AM)Terra Blazer Wrote: Raigeko, I thought handing out the cookies was RAW's job lol XD . welcome to the WBO, Latios.

Lol I kinda stole it from him x3 Maybe I should get something else to hand out? xD
lol, I self appoint myself to hand out ramen noodles and triple beef burgers.
and i will gracefully take them .....maybe the ramen i will just snatch it
not unless you can get into my super heavily encrypted vault, which I made impossible to hack Wink anyways, you can only get these foods once, when you create an introduction thread. since this thread is yours, and you already had your welcome food... NO FOOD FOR YOU UNTIL YOU GET 1000 GOOD POSTS!. but by that point, just ask Kai-V, and... wait for it... YOU GET A SUPER MEGA AWESOME FACE OF EXTREME HAPPINESS! XD lol
lol thats sound to long.....well i aslo a video game " hacker" i make some codes for pokemon games on my dsi ar from pokesav and i am smart, i can break into locks.....i like a chalenge GIVE ME THE SAFE BUDDY AND I WILL HACK MY WAY TROUGH IT with scorpio by my side Smile
(May. 09, 2011  4:00 AM)Terra Blazer Wrote: not unless you can get into my super heavily encrypted vault, which I made impossible to hack Wink anyways, you can only get these foods once, when you create an introduction thread. since this thread is yours, and you already had your welcome food... NO FOOD FOR YOU UNTIL YOU GET 1000 GOOD POSTS!. but by that point, just ask Kai-V, and... wait for it... YOU GET A SUPER MEGA AWESOME FACE OF EXTREME HAPPINESS! XD lol

Heh, actually just because you reach 1000 posts doesn't mean you get that face... Those posts can't be spam, nor can they be reported Tongue_out
Sorry for being off topic.
id does not matter i will just try not to get a spam
WELCOME TO THE WBO if you ever have need of Characters IF you write Storys like Sonicsora123 PM me
(May. 09, 2011  9:08 PM)Jackyboy9344 Wrote: WELCOME TO THE WBO if you ever have need of Characters IF you write Storys like Sonicsora123 PM me

thanks but...what do you mean? and i see you like jak and dexter to huh
he means that if you decide to write a story here and you need characters for it, plenty of people will be happy to give you ideas
*grabs cookies*
okay, welcome to the WBO
I'll take these cookies you can have them back later.
*smashes cookie jars*
okay, now we have NO cookies.
(May. 09, 2011  10:50 PM)Terra Blazer Wrote: he means that if you decide to write a story here and you need characters for it, plenty of people will be happy to give you ideas

oh ok lol i am planing on makeing a manga for beyblade ( i can draw good ) so i gess that could help
(May. 09, 2011  11:16 PM)James Kadoya Wrote: *grabs cookies*
okay, welcome to the WBO
I'll take these cookies you can have them back later.
*smashes cookie jars*
okay, now we have NO cookies.

sure take the cookies and smash them ( at least you did not take the ramen noodles and water ) lol now how can i eat .....( ramen...noodles....)
(May. 09, 2011  11:37 PM)BeybladeGeeks Wrote: welcome to WBO! nice to meet you

thanks nice to meet ya i have a youtube account called Latios300000beys check it out Smile