hey guys! :)

hey guys im new here. I used to be one the BIGGEST beyfans EVER. i knew all about them, was one of the best in the school, and all that, lol, well that all ended as i entered highschool. things change, and all that. lol. well, in the end i had over 40+ beyblades wich my mom threw away. but ok lets get straight to the point, i just recently got back into it and i baught a Draciel metal ball bey from ebay. a real one not a fake TT w/e it is. and wow EVERYTHINGS CHANGED. im actually kinda confused i left off after the series ended here in the US. My last blades were the ones with the Engine gear or the magnacore wichever was last. so i was hoping if anyone can please explain to me these new series? i had a metal bey but it was baught here in the US and its way diff than the ones im seeing now. so please can anyone clear up and update me on wats happening? im really getting back into blading but for now im still kinda lost. thanks a lot! =) Stupid
Moving this to Introductions.

Here's info on the new series:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade

Welcome Smile
AHHH!!! THX MAN!!! Grin wow theres alot lol. thx again dude and sorry for the post in the wrong section Tongue_out
Yep. You can also see us talking about MFB in Beyblade General pretty much constantly. Grin

Where do you live?
i live in miami florida. and wow how things have changed!!! lol im gonna buy one today or tomorow not sure. im gonna feel like my granpa w/ my ipod!! lol and this kinda sux though livin in miami noone blades! Unhappy
so i guess i shud finish my story. lol anyway yea, i had over 40+ beys, a few stadiums and about eight launchers. my mom threw em away before i could tell her no. Unhappy so im one of those who is still w/ the old plastic beys but the new ones look really cool too! im gonna buy one tomorow after i look around a bit and find a good price for one that brings a launcher ripcord and the bey itself. wow how things have changed. if theres anyone in the miami area who would like to battle message me! Smile wow its been over a good three or four years since iv battled. good times good times. hope to bring that back! Grin lol im sorry im really excited to start blading again. o so yea a little about myself. im 18 and im a photographer. if u wanna see my pics go to my flickr. flickr.com/photos/xphotographer90 ummmm..... i LOVE blading! lol and music and my art. college is over for now so im good for the summer! lol and yea sorry for rambling on im just excited lol.
welcome to wbo Smile its great to see enthusiastic members.
Welcome Grin
hey welcome, i like your story Smile , i think you'll find we're all like that here, we all know a hell of alot bout blades cuz we luv em Grin
and i also like florida, i got a mate there, he moved there from auz Unhappy
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Looks like the next tournament's gonna be in FL, aha!
Wow, I'm loving the enthusiasm. Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. Grin
Welcome to WBO dude Smile Hope you enjoy it here!

And since you live in Florida, you should check out this thread. Maybe you guys can even set up a tourney soon. A lot of FL members seem to be joining.
Welcome man. There are many FL bladers now, you guys could start something up. Oh, and don't worry about your age, most of us are age 16-20.
(Apr. 25, 2009  6:28 AM)skaterbum90 Wrote: i live in miami florida. and wow how things have changed!!! lol im gonna buy one today or tomorow not sure. im gonna feel like my granpa w/ my ipod!! lol and this kinda sux though livin in miami noone blades! Unhappy
so i guess i shud finish my story. lol anyway yea, i had over 40+ beys, a few stadiums and about eight launchers. my mom threw em away before i could tell her no. Unhappy so im one of those who is still w/ the old plastic beys but the new ones look really cool too! im gonna buy one tomorow after i look around a bit and find a good price for one that brings a launcher ripcord and the bey itself. wow how things have changed. if theres anyone in the miami area who would like to battle message me! Smile wow its been over a good three or four years since iv battled. good times good times. hope to bring that back! Grin lol im sorry im really excited to start blading again. o so yea a little about myself. im 18 and im a photographer. if u wanna see my pics go to my flickr. flickr.com/photos/xphotographer90 ummmm..... i LOVE blading! lol and music and my art. college is over for now so im good for the summer! lol and yea sorry for rambling on im just excited lol.

Nice to know there's someone else in Florida that likes to beyblade. Hi I'm Nick but my name here is Storm Pegasis. Welcome to WBO.Cute
I'm 16 so yeah, but it's nice to know there's someone who Beyblades in florida.
Welcome to the WBO!
naaa man about my age i dnt really care if i like it its up to me i really dnt care wat other ppl say. I LOVE BLADES!! Grin lol. and really the nxt comp.s gnna be here in FL?? wow i wish i could go hopefully its in miaami!!!! lol well yea i would love to set something up here but i dnt really know how. i dnt know ANYONE that blades around my area. Uncertain O! and thanks everyone for the friendly welcomes!