hey guys

hey everyone im new to the forum its great to be here and im so happy to be part of the beyblade community is i love this game Smile i have alot to learn about the new blades though because i mainly just use the plastic ones.
Welcome to the community! Tongue_out_wink
Welcome to the WBO! Smile

If you need to learn more about MFB, the Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki would be a good place to start.
(Mar. 22, 2009  5:24 AM)Kei Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Smile

If you need to learn more about MFB, the Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki would be a good place to start.

Thanks for that suggestion il definantly do that i hate not being up to date with new things i always wanna catch up right away lol so il get into it now Smile

hey bey brad i was wondering did u happen to get my pm?
Welcome to the WBO! Where are you from?
oh im from sydney, Australia lol and if anyone out there is from around here let me know maybe we can meet up and have a battle lol most people on this forum are from canada arent they?
look at the map for people to battle
We've got members all over. There are some members in Australia as well. Here:http://worldbeyblade.org/usermap.php
If I remember where Sydney is, don't think theres anyone on the map too near you, =/
(Mar. 22, 2009  6:11 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: We've got members all over. There are some members in Australia as well. Here:http://worldbeyblade.org/usermap.php
If I remember where Sydney is, don't think theres anyone on the map too near you, =/

Yeah unfortunantly there isnt theres a couple but their a little bit away but oh well im sure more will join shortly its all good thanks for getting me to use the map to find out but Smile
have you heard of the battle strikers they try to copy beyblade
Your welcome =). And yeah, there have been alot of new Austrailian members joining up lately.Smile
(Mar. 22, 2009  6:23 AM)sousa98 Wrote: have you heard of the battle strikers they try to copy beyblade

nah i havnt maybe they havnt hit australia yet. Are they just spinning tops that are like beyblades?
Actually there are alot of Sydney beybladers just not all of them are on the map. I'm from sydney.
I have a list off all the Sydney(N.S.W) beybladers.
Raykon
Tyson
KaiFan
Beybi
Theshredder(I think that's his username)
Ryanblader
And there are heaps of other Australian beybladers around the country.
Anywho, Welcome to WBO!!
(Mar. 22, 2009  6:27 AM)josh-jf Wrote: nah i havnt maybe they havnt hit australia yet. Are they just spinning tops that are like beyblades?
here the tread http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Battle-S...n=lastpost they have a vid of it
(Mar. 22, 2009  6:27 AM)Raykon Wrote: Actually there are alot of Sydney beybladers just not all of them are on the map. I'm from sydney.
I have a list off all the Sydney(N.S.W) beybladers.
Raykon
Tyson
KaiFan
Beybi
Theshredder(I think that's his username)
Ryanblader
And there are heaps of other Australian beybladers around the country.
Anywho, Welcome to WBO!!

thats so cool!!! do u know if any of them are into beybattling anyone in their area? what suburb are you from? (if you dont mind me asking)
I know all of those bladers in person lol, I live in Penrith but I'm willing to travell a fair distance for a bey battle Smile
(Mar. 22, 2009  6:39 AM)Raykon Wrote: I know all of those bladers in person lol, I live in Penrith but I'm willing to travell a fair distance for a bey battle Smile

That sounds great i travelled up to lake macquarie which was a 2 hr drive just to pick up blades off ebay so id definantly be up to driving for an our for a beyblade match lol we should organise a match i have some friend who can come and make it a good day to if you want as soon as i get multiples of the parts i want to use we can schedule a match Smile
You should get your friends to join WBO! you can start getting even more points on the World battle system.
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Thanks for the warm welcome guys i appreciate it Smile
Bit late but welcome to the WBO! Joyful_3 Enjoy yourself Smile
Hey, welcome to WBO! I hope you enjoy it here Smile