hey guys

Hey guys, i started beyblading back in 2002 up until 2005 when it started to get less popular. But just a couple days ago i was cleaning up my room and found all my beyblades and i remembered how much fun it was a few years ago, so i tryed it out and it was just as much fun as it used to be but there was no one for me to battle but myself. And now i find this site and it says that there's gonna be new metal fight beyblades and i hope it will be popular again so i will have more people to battle then myself lol.
Welcome! Hopefully you can find someone here in your area.
Welcome to the forums! It's amazing how many people have been stumbling upon their Beyblades and joining Beywiki.
How ya doin! A few members at this site may be hosting a tournament in new jersey, so if you live near by or can afford the expenses you can go to that since you've got no one to play, and from the sounds of it it's gonna be pretty big. I hope you enjoy your stay!!

EDIT: When i said big i meant that it'll probably have between 15-20 people not 50-100 people. Just wanted to clear that up.

LINK: http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=1275