hey

I'm going to say a couple things about my self haha.Smile

alright I'm 15 and I play tennis. besides tennis I like to beyblade of course and play soccer. My favorite beyblades are mostly all dragoons and dranzers. I also like pegasis and storm pegasis. I've been beyblading since..... well when they first came out. Some of my favorite shows include Bleach, Prince of Tennis, Beyblade. Metal Fight Beyblade, Fullmetal Alchemist, House, and Deadliest Warrior. I surf and snowboard. That about sums it up.
Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3 Most of what you listed there is great. Joyful_3
Welcome to WBO , hope you enjoy it on this website.Pinching_eyes
LOL Rocky most of what I listed is great? lol
Yeah I'm kinda addicted to this website now.
I really enjoy it on here, this is like the only place to talk about Beyblade for me!!!
how did you found about the new MFB. and where are you from exactly?
Welcome to the WBO; hope you enjoy it here! Just be sure to read that introductory PM well. Smile
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
(May. 14, 2009  9:18 PM)pegasis Wrote: how did you found about the new MFB. and where are you from exactly?
Last summer I was watching a video and I was looking through the comments and I seen that there was going to be a new Beyblade series called MFB. Then I just kept checking onto it on different websites. And I am from the United States
(May. 14, 2009  9:21 PM)Khel Wrote: Welcome to the WBO; hope you enjoy it here! Just be sure to read that introductory PM well. Smile
Lol I did, It's still in my inbox.
(May. 14, 2009  9:20 PM)Aqua Wrote: Welcome to WBO! Smile
Thanks for that.
Welcome to wbo Smile
Hi!)
I support Metal Fight Beyblade, Beyblade and FMA - Is COOL!!!
Still look Soul Eater - too interesting)
Welcome to the WBO! Smile
Howdy! Welcome to the WBO!