hey

I am a Danish blader and i have played beyblade in 2 years. i am 13 years old and i have 26 beyblades i have 16 takara tomy blades i have 3 song kong beyblades and 7 hasbro blades. I have 3 stadiums i have a takara tomy attack stadium and a super attack stadium, and a hasbro lighting l-drago stadium. i hope you guys will like me...Stupid

have a nice bey day
Mrflamelibra Smile
Welcome aboard to the WBO!
welcome. your videos are very good. i especially like the beypointer unboxing.
Welcome! And we probably will like you. We like almost everybody on here Grin
welcome to wbo. dont worry i like your vidios in fact,do you wnat to be in my buddy list?
(Dec. 26, 2010  7:54 PM)rockleone23 Wrote: welcome to wbo. dont worry i like your vidios in fact,do you wnat to be in my buddy list?
Attached Files

.gif   BeySlow2.gif (Size: 149.9 KB / Downloads: 31)
And you should have a good time here cus we have a lot of comedians posting. who knows i could be one and you may be another.
(Dec. 26, 2010  7:54 PM)rockleone23 Wrote: welcome to wbo. dont worry i like your vidios in fact,do you wnat to be in my buddy list?

sure we could be buddys
Thanks to all of you guys and thanks for you like my videos Smile
(Dec. 26, 2010  7:36 PM)ILikeLyke Wrote: Welcome! And we probably will like you. We like almost everybody on here Grin

what do you mean by almost everybody