help wwith this please

some times when i post the it says ive posted then i got 2 the tread i posted in the last page were my post should apper and its not there 0_o whats up with that?
This problem occurred fairly often a while back to a lot of members, but I believe there is a still few people with this problem.

Maybe Brad knows more, but as far as I know, nothing can be done about it. Sorry!
(Nov. 09, 2008  8:54 PM)Kei Wrote: This problem occurred fairly often a while back to a lot of members, but I believe there is a still few people with this problem.

Maybe Brad knows more, but as far as I know, nothing can be done about it. Sorry!

The post will appear after someone else has posted, though, so it's not like it'll never appear.
I still have yet to experience this problem. Chocked_2;
(Nov. 10, 2008  2:06 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2008  8:54 PM)Kei Wrote: This problem occurred fairly often a while back to a lot of members, but I believe there is a still few people with this problem.

The post will appear after someone else has posted, though, so it's not like it'll never appear.

This was the case with me when I had the same problem. Nothing serious.