help me out with combos!!!

Hey bladers out there!!! Its EAGLE 4 EVER. You see im not really much of a combo blader so i need help with my combo skills. Give me ideas to help me out with my issue. Wink:\
Try using Build Me a Combo #2 for help with building beyblade combos out of your parts.

Thanks but i thought to make a combo thread by my self. So this post is to help me with my issue.
Listen, Eagle fanboy person. Go to build me a combo please, to cut doown on ALL of the clutter.
I already went there that post is why i made this post. You see i put my combos on the thread but some people said they were horrible. So i figured that maybye i could make a thread so people can help me. Stupid
This is for introducing yourself not combos. Build me a combo #2
(Jul. 08, 2012  7:56 PM)EAGLE 4 EVER! Wrote: I already went there that post is why i made this post. You see i put my combos on the thread but some people said they were horrible. So i figured that maybye i could make a thread so people can help me. Stupid

Then you've probably got horrible parts. Listen to more experienced members, like Dark. Don't do your own thing, listen.
Ok then how do i close this thread
A moderator will close it for you.