help

hey my name is mikeloi need help picking out a beyblade. so can anybody help me.
it depends do you want an attack, stamina, defense, or balance type bey?
If you want only ONE, it shoudl be Storm Pegasis. It is arguably the best out of the box one. However, you really need to buy a few if you want a good combo.
(Aug. 04, 2010  9:31 PM)Jsc Wrote: If you want only ONE, it shoudl be Storm Pegasis. It is arguably the best out of the box one. However, you really need to buy a few if you want a good combo.

if your an attack type blader I: it depends on what type you wanna be like gemini said I: if you want a good defense blade it would etheir be rockleon or vigero
Out Of All The Metal Fusion Beys Out Right Now, I Prefer Getting The Faceoff RockLeone 145WB VS FlameBull 100F.
Why did none of you redirect mikelo1 either to the private message he received when he joined the site, or to the actual Purchase Consultation/What to buy in MFB threads ?
(Aug. 04, 2010  10:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why did none of you redirect mikelo1 either to the private message he received when he joined the site, or to the actual Purchase Consultation/What to buy in MFB threads ?

didnt cross our minds Uncertain probably next time we will
What to buy in MFB...
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome to the WBO!