hello wbo and all beybladers

hi im 99cdanny im a a new blader sourt of umm im portuguesse i live in union new jersey not many bladers in here but there is a bunchme freinds do sometimes hold tournaments but we do have fun im 12 years old my favorite/most used combo is earth bull 105wd hopefully i can enter a tournament in canada were all the big shots are i play for fun i hope everyone does
>Earth Bull 105WD
A noob that can make a decent combo?
No.
Freaking.
Way.
Welcome! Grin
(Jul. 31, 2011  4:55 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: >Earth Bull 105WD
A noob that can make a decent combo?
No.
Freaking.
Way.
Welcome! Grin
Oh wow, already on Rai's good side. Nice, man! Welcome to the WBO, make sure you read the rules and such, they actually matter here. Without following them, you will get on the bad side of many members here (Ahem, Rai...), but yeah, Welcome! Hope you like it here!
You guys are acting like people who haven't joined WBO aint no gOod.

Welcome to the WBO!
(Jul. 31, 2011  4:54 AM)99cdanny Wrote: most used combo is earth bull 105wd hopefully i can enter a tournament in canada were all the big shots are i play for fun i hope everyone does

ha you need to come to maryland and face the real hot shot me. Haha jk I suck, have fun and read the rules like coaster saidWink
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
Welcome to the wbo and check out all the rules xrl8 has given
welcome! im new to! if you want to make your combo better use a virgo spin track. (the one with two metal balls. i cant remember the name of it.)
Welcome to the wbo