hello there

hello . :3

i'm uhh, from canada. ontario.

:3 i like attack type beyblades.

i like the RF tip.. as you can see from my username

nice to meet y'all
hope to learn lots from here. ^^
Welcome,............RANDOM FACT: add a : to :3 and you get this: Cute
hah, anyways rf is attack, so im guessing your an attack type user? And enjoy the site Smile
(Oct. 09, 2010  2:35 AM)XBlader Wrote: Welcome,............RANDOM FACT: add a : to :3 and you get this: Cute
hah, anyways rf is attack, so im guessing your an attack type user? And enjoy the site Smile

whoa, cool ! Cute epic. i love that emoticon face thing. xD

yeah, i like attack types. still working on getting the sliding shoot right though , im a pretty newbie blader , hah
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:15 PM)RFkid Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  2:35 AM)XBlader Wrote: Welcome,............RANDOM FACT: add a : to :3 and you get this: Cute

whoa, cool ! Cute epic. i love that emoticon face thing. xD

yeah, i like attack types. still working on getting the sliding shoot right though , im a pretty newbie blader , hah

Hm, i believe there is a video on youtube by BeyChannel (which is us) and bey brad teaches how to do slide shooting Smile
ah yeah, i saw that :3 still kinda hard to do it.

my beyblade always files out of the stadium... Cute
(Oct. 12, 2010  12:11 AM)RFkid Wrote: ah yeah, i saw that :3 still kinda hard to do it.

my beyblade always files out of the stadium... Cute
it is a hard skill to master but pays off when your using an attack type. Just keep practicing Joyful_3
welcome to the WBO! Wink