hello! please help me because I want a challenge

Hello to who whoever is kind enough to read this. Im tired of beating everyone in my neighborhood on Thursday im getting my 4-d big bang Pegasus but so far even without it I have a meteo l-drago, and thunder gasher, a ray striker, and a galaxy Pegasus so before you call me a noob challenge me if your not scared
where do you live? Cuz if you live in Park Ridge I could probably battle you.
Oh sorry I live in pflugerville texas but thank you for at least trying to battle you are kind
Welcome! Read your welcome PM. It will help all of us in the long run...

Go check out the numerous Texas threads in the North America forum if you want to find someone close to you...

Enjoy!
There are several bladers in TX. Check out my Guide to the WBO for a basic guide to the WBO. PM me if you need any help.
(Jun. 21, 2012  5:35 PM)sjamil279 Wrote: Help!!!
please elaborate
(Jun. 17, 2012  1:06 PM)souleater234 Wrote: Hello to who whoever is kind enough to read this. Im tired of beating everyone in my neighborhood on Thursday im getting my 4-d big bang Pegasus but so far even without it I have a meteo l-drago, and thunder gasher, a ray striker, and a galaxy Pegasus so before you call me a noob challenge me if your not scared

Wow dude nice collection but maybe you should use a crappy one so it would be a challenge same thing happened to me no none can beat my diablo nemesis
Hello Welcome to WBO.. Hope you enjoy your Stay.. Respect the rules..
Sorry I live in nj. Does anyone live in nj close to memorial park also known as catipillar cove?
Welcome and read the rules so you don't get warned. Come to NC to fight strong bladers