hello nice to meet you all

Hi! my name is Neo-S nice to meet you all!Smile i also want to become a moderator for some reason i don't know why, and i hope i can help you making drafts for beywiki i'm always there to help!Smile i'v been starting beyblade at the same time as Ken Rao! i hope i win some faces attende and win beyblade tournaments i'm also a big fan of shining force series and the sonic the hedgehog series(seriously who would not like these two games?)but still i hope i have fun here.
Welcome. I hope you have a good time on the WBO
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Hello and welcome to WBO! yeah you might already know me but still,welcome
Welcome to the WBO! You'll like it here. Make sure to have fun!
(Nov. 10, 2012  10:13 PM)scout25 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! You'll like it here. Make sure to have fun!
ok thanks and i will have fun

Welcome to the WBO! Smile

Also, do you live near Toronto like (I assume) Ken Rao does? If so, feel free to come out to FROZEN ECLIPSE at High Park next weekend!
Hey! Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO, I hope you enjoy it here! Make sure to stay out of trouble by reading the rules and the Welcome PM from Kai-V. PM me if you have any questions, need some help, or want a sinature/avatar. Have fun!
~China
Kei:thank you i'd love to come! my friend Ken Rao is organizing a tournament i hope it gets approuved until then i'd hope to come and thank you for your welcome

luck:thanks alot! i appriciat it

ChinaBlade™:i hope this helps i all ready read the rules but thanks for reminding me
Welcome, feel free to send me a pm if u need anything. if u need a sig, the link is in spoilers near my sig
Welcome have a good time mon the wbo! Make sure to read the rules or Suffer and don't spam so if you have any questionsfeel free to PM me for help.

Sincerly "The Zero Flash" Zero X