hello from the swiss

Yeah now i'm here, i'm glad to find a Forum who's activ.

First a little bit about me:
I'm 17 years old (Today's my birthday ^^.) Im a trainee at a food Shop and came from Switzerland, beacause of that my english isn't very good, I hope i can learn here a little bit more english.

So i don't find any German Beyblade Forum that is activ,beacause i must go on a english forum.

I've got a question, is Beyblade in the canada or whereever you came also dead? That you can't buy it in Stores and that no one plays. Befor two or three years i was the greates fan and pratice every single day i love them so much. And befor a week ago i found it again and it help me to stay a child, beacause of them i like it so much Grin

So i think that's enought, i hope i have a good time here

peace
red_eyes
Yes, Beyblade is pretty much dead in Canada. There is a tiny core of devoted fans, but, nothing else. No toys being sold, no official events, nothing
Welcome to Beywiki!

What Annie said is pretty much correct ... even in Japan, Beyblade hasn't been sold for years! So we're very excited about Metal Fight Beyblade.

It's great to see members from all parts of the world.

Welcome to Beywiki.
Its really great to see people all across the world having interest in beyblade.
Im from new york, and i can't even find beyblades in NYCs most popular TRU or any import shops around.
Those damn b-daman are still there.
Hallo!

Ich hoffe dass du eine gute Zeit hast.
Artie Wrote:Hallo!

Ich hoffe dass du eine gute Zeit hast.

Danke woher kommst du?
Amerika, aber ich kann sprechen Deutsch Smile

Nicht so gut natürlich, nur für ungefähr....drei (?) Jahren.
i always liked those ricola commercials

welcome
Welcome to Beywiki! Joyful_3
Hey dude, welcome to the club! I must ask, is you're name a referance to Yu-Gi-Oh!? Or are you eyes really red, 'cause if they are, it's kind of scary.
No my eyes are really red my hair is blue and i'm green so are the peoples in the swiss

noo, this name i have sinca more than 6 or 7 years and it cames from YGO yes Grin
You shouldn't toy around with me like that Grin. Until I read your second sentance, I actually believed you!
Takao Wrote:You shouldn't toy around with me like that Grin. Until I read your second sentance, I actually believed you!

I hope you make some joke Tongue_out
Welcome to beywiki and since no one else said it, happy birthday!
Marin Wrote:Welcome to beywiki and since no one else said it, happy birthday!

thank you Wink