hello eveyone in W.B.O ☆ is in the house!!!!!!

Hi guys im ☆, ive been kinda in the shadows wondering if i should join or not and ive finaly decided to join mostly because of tornaments and meeting new bladers. So hopefully i can be of some use to you guys in future threads because ive been blading for 3 years so i know somthing about beyblading.«(^_^)»
welcome
Welcome to the WBO!

I hope you have an excellent time here! ^-^
welcome to the WBO ☆
( another symbol I will have to remember arrgh lol)
Hey ho lets go let it rip
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO Grin
thanks people
Welcome to the WBO.

Although I'm sorry and Imma let you finish.

But <3 was the best symbol for a name... of all time.

OF ALL TIME.

Hahahahaha.

Anyways, welcome to the WBO hope you enjoy your stay here.
hmm? i didnt know someone had a <3
(Aug. 19, 2010  2:59 PM)☆ Wrote: hmm? i didnt know someone had a <3
♥ ?

That would mean you did not read the private message you got when you joined this site.
we may have missed the moderator section... or the whole message in general...
oh and welcome to the wbo
Im new here so can somebody show around I wanted to see your customizations but i dont know where it is. PS: I love it here in WBO Smile[/font]
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

dont use his introduce yourself thread to introduce YOURself. make your own.
for customizations, go to customizations topic or build me a combo thread. read the private message that you got.
(Aug. 20, 2010  12:09 AM)GT10 LEO Wrote: Im new here so can somebody show around I wanted to see your customizations but i dont know where it is. PS: I love it here in WBO Smile[/font]

This is ☆'s introductory thread not yours. Create your own thread.

I highly recommend that you thoroughly read the private message sent to you when you joined the site, and explore the site a bit before posting.
(Aug. 20, 2010  12:15 AM)LibraBlader Wrote: ...just said that...

We posted ONE minute apart. Did it not occur to you that while you had posted, I was still typing and did not see your post. Also, that second part of your post ("read the private message that you got.") was not there even after I edited my previous post Serious
i edited it without seeing your post plus i was talking about the first part i said
(Aug. 20, 2010  1:19 AM)LibraBlader Wrote: plus i was talking about the first part i said

I am aware of that - read the first part of my previous post again.
----------------------

Btw, welcome to the WBO ☆! it's great that you finally decided to join Smile
i have read it and i understand what you are saying. i intended no offence or anger out of my first post
YES!
Another symbol!
Hai! Welcome to the WBO , have fun!
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
♥ ?

That would mean you did not read the private message you got when you joined this site.

i did just not the end
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:29 PM)☆ Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
♥ ?

i did just not the end

YES. star... welcome!