hello everyone!

Hello everyone, its a pleasure to be on the forums. I'm new to here but not to beyblade. though ?I stopped playing when my beys where stolen and I didn't have the money(nor could I find any) quiet a few years ago. when I saw the new ones I couldn't resist and I got back into it as well as pulled a few friends along with me ^^ I hope to get some helpful tips and make some new friends here on the forums.

a little about me.
I'm male, a gamer in every sense of the word( card games, bored games, video games, outdoor games, etc. etc.) Love music and I am an anime fan. I'm 21 and can be an adult when its needed but I'm still a curious kid at heart. I'm a very nice guy and a protector of my riends but cross m and you wont like me very much. over all I'm pretty easy going and try to find the lighter side of bad situation.

Well hope to talk to you all at some point ^^ and again feels good to be here!Stupid
Hello!
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Enjoy your time here with us! Grin
Welcome, Please read the rules.
hank you for the welcome, and yes, I have read the rules. I don't want to step on anyone's toes while I'm here so I made sure to do that before I made the introduction topic. ^^
Hi everyone! I'm new here. Nice to meet you!
(Dec. 26, 2011  7:34 AM)ying20080304 Wrote: Hi everyone! I'm new here. Nice to meet you!
you should make your own thread for that, but Welcome to the WBO both of you!
Smile

(Dec. 26, 2011  7:57 AM)NatsuDragneel Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2011  7:34 AM)ying20080304 Wrote: Hi everyone! I'm new here. Nice to meet you!
you should make your own thread for that, but Welcome to the WBO both of you!
Smile

Thank you!