hello everyone!

hello everyone. im happy to have joined this site. I've been looking for a beyblade site for a long time and i can't believe there is a forum!
as you can see my signature beyblade is advance averager ( checked name on box thats how its spelled). i can't wait to make new friends and learn more about beyblading!

by the way is this signature to big? if it is i'll change its size. just tell me ^^
It's a little too tall, maybe about half that height?

The official spelling is Advance Averazer, but it's just a misspelling of Averager. At ay rate, welcome to the board!
hey i updated my signature... sorry about that mess up before lol
btw i heard about that BND tournament was it any good?
The BND tournament went really well, there will be a report up in the next week.
this may not be the right topic. but the metal fight beyblades look awsome. does the beyblade wolf have a bearing??? i would like to know this in case i would like to buy this beyblade...
Welcome to the forum. Hope you have fun here.
Hiya, welcome to Beywiki! =)

Just for future reference: if you have a question that you don't think fits into any other topic, just ask it here: http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php...&page=last
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! Joyful_3
Welcome to the forum...this is pretty much the only place you need on the web. good conversation on tons of topics, and cool people.

Welcome to beywiki.
I sent ya a PM with some goodies.
See ya arounds.
wow thanks a lot ryuki! this is really cool Grin
even though this is really old i just wanna say welcome Bro
Um he joined MAY last YEAR
I know I just randomly found this cause i couldnt find Pichuscute and i know that both of them have been here for about a year and i've known them since the minute i was born
So i think i know hes not new
Stop it! Don't post in old threads!