hello blayders! (:

Hello there, my name is Leonard Daniel Orocio and i love to compete and to have beyblade battles. but the most important thing about beyblades is that u have to take care of it like if it was a special thing to you, and when u have battles with friends always make sure its not about winning or loosing its about having fun. (ginga's words) haha. Well my partner is rock leone, he will always be by my side even if i grow up and move on with other kid stuff, i will always have him by my side because beyblade means alot to me. its not about just playing with it for a little while and then forget about it another day. its about playing with it everyday. well thats just me with beyblades. i dont know about other of ya'll, but i would like to know about ya'll and ya'lls beyblades soo hit me up! (:
Hi rockleonefan69 nice to meet you and hope you have a great time at the WBO.Hope i get to battle you someday.
Welcome to the WBO.
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
best of luck its alot of fun here WELCOME TO THE WBO