hello WBO and fellow bladers

Hi everybody I'm twisted gasher and I'm addicted to beyblades, I'm from Chicago and just got into beyblades since NOV of 2011, my nephew introduced me to them and eversince I've been hooked,I love the metal fusion/masters I can't say I was there for the 1st gen but they too look awesome. my collection has grown a lot as well as my knowledge. I still have much to learn but I'm sure I will find it here in this great community. hopeing to meet bladers close by and from around the world. so that being said LET IT RIP!!!!
Thanks monsuno, and welcome as well. I've been doing a lot of reading here. kinda excited I just picked up BMF(beyblade metal fusion) 2pack flame sagittario C145s and rock Pegasus 105WD. Can't wait to battle them Smile
WELCOME YOUNG BLADER.... please read the rules and be safe ......
enjoy your stayStupidStupid
Hi welcome to the WBO and enjoy this site
thank you guys for the warm welcomes this site rocks, thanks to everyone who made it possible your time and knowledge is truly appreciated
Welcome to the WBO. Check out build me a combo #2 for combo help. The search function is good for finding old questions that have already been answered. The event section is good to find tournaments near you. If you need any help feel free to PM me. Im always around.
(Mar. 17, 2012  11:07 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. Check out build me a combo #2 for combo help. The search function is good for finding old questions that have already been answered. The event section is good to find tournaments near you. If you need any help feel free to PM me. Im always around.

word, thanx a mil D_m
I'm new too, you will find that there is a thread for almost everything any questions just PM me Ive been addicted to beyblade roughly three years now so I know alot
I am new to this website so does anyone know if there is a tournament in philadelphia tomorrow. And if wondering I will be on most of the time and anyone can pm just not all at once
If you're new, than create a thread in the 'Introduce Yourself!' thread. Many people will welcome you and you may get an answer there if you put it in your info.

If not,
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events
Ok well my name is hadeskerbec15 you can call me Trevor if you want and you can pm me anytime and I love to battle strong opponents
HI im not new to beys but i am new to the website. my best bey is Burn Capricorn. also another good bey is flame nemesis 125 wd
Make your own thread rather than 'hijacking' other people's, this is twistedgasher's thread, make your own
(Mar. 27, 2012  6:04 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Make your own thread rather than 'hijacking' other people's, this is twistedgasher's thread, make your own
J

lol good-looking out. but welcome you all I'm in the Chicago/ Cicero il area so if there's any 18+ bladers close by...HOLLA! (no disrespect to the younger GEN)
this my collection, I need to repost the collection once everything I ordered arrives.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77113856@N0...hotostream
Welcome to the WBO, explore a while and have fun Wink
Wow I've been MIA for some time. doing the father duties, but man one thing I have to say is that those beywheels suck (IMO) totally defeats the purpose of "the spinning top" oh how that franchise is being milked. smh. and then all those 4d American versions can u say "lame" stick with the foreign ones. better tips