hello My friends and fellow bladers

Hello I am an original blader not a nooby i was very inturested into anime back then so when i found out about beyblade i loved it then when i find out they have the toy beyblades I went crazy wanting them so badly. So yeah as yeahs past the beyblades get cooler and better and better i love the metal fight blades more then i do plastics but plastics are what started me out so they are about same level. So yeah thats all i wanted to say thanks for visiting this form and have a great day everyone.

Beyblade Forever!
Daniel J. R.
Welcome to the WBO. Make sure to read the rules :]
(Dec. 30, 2009  7:47 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. Make sure to read the rules :]

I will as soon as possible. Thanks Joyful_2
Welcome! where abouts are you from?
welcome to WBO & wat is ur favourit beyblade?
welcome to wbo!!!!
Welcome to the World beyblade Organization.Things have changed since tyson.There is a new type of beyblade and A new show.Both called metal fight beyblade.Currently,only being sold in japan.You can watch the new show on youtube.Subs for said episodes I think you would find googling it.The new toys however are only being sold in japan.But the show and toys are coming to the US in 2010.Beyblade.com has been updated.the english title for metal fight beyblade is Beyblade metal force.Read the forums,its full of knowledge
Welcome to the WBO, Daniel!

(Dec. 30, 2009  2:00 PM)Zeox Wrote: Welcome to the World beyblade Organization.Things have changed since tyson.There is a new type of beyblade and A new show.Both called metal fight beyblade.Currently,only being sold in japan.You can watch the new show on youtube.Subs for said episodes I think you would find googling it.The new toys however are only being sold in japan.But the show and toys are coming to the US in 2010.Beyblade.com has been updated.the english title for metal fight beyblade is Beyblade metal force.Read the forums,its full of knowledge

It's Beyblade: Metal Fusion.

If you used proper grammer, your posts would be much easier to read.
Welcome to the WBO Grin
Hey Danny welcome!
(Dec. 30, 2009  9:00 AM)Raykon Wrote: Welcome! where abouts are you from?

North Hollywood California
(Dec. 30, 2009  9:23 AM)Kazuki-XIII Wrote: welcome to WBO & wat is ur favourit beyblade?

I have a lot of favorites but I think my favorite of all is Virgo because its my sign but Leo is also my sign but to hard to explain why i have 2.
care to explain? whether it be hard or not.
wtf... are you trying to tell us that you have 2 different dates of birth??
(Dec. 31, 2009  12:23 AM)bey tempest Wrote: care to explain? whether it be hard or not.

Well making a long story short, i was a sick 2 month child, i went to a church this one old lady told my mom that I may be Virgo but i also have the Heart of a Leo and she said i was special that i Have 2 signs but mostly im Virgo and that I switch between years. I was in Guatemala it was 2 months after i was born born on the day of Virgo and semi on end of Leo.
(Dec. 31, 2009  12:27 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: wtf... are you trying to tell us that you have 2 different dates of birth??

Not really, Kinda XD
(Dec. 31, 2009  12:29 AM)dannyboy8231995 Wrote: Well making a long story short, i was a sick 2 month child, i went to a church this one old lady told my mom that I may be Virgo but i also have the Heart of a Leo and she said i was special that i Have 2 signs but mostly im Virgo and that I switch between years. I was in Guatemala it was 2 months after i was born born on the day of Virgo and semi on end of Leo.

Not really, Kinda XD

....whut........................ weird >_> well at least you're special lol