hello

Welcome to the WBO and if you need any help feel free to PM me
(Oct. 14, 2012  3:33 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Welcome to the WBO and if you need any help feel free to PM me

thank you
hello, dont get warned, welcome!
(Oct. 14, 2012  3:36 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: hello, dont get warned, welcome!

thanks for the info Stupid
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization.
Please Read the Rules.
I'm also new Grin
(Oct. 14, 2012  3:38 PM)BeyBlade Sensei Wrote: Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization.
Please Read the Rules.
I'm also new Grin

thanks everyone Pegasis_Wink
welcome to the wbo
Hi, I'm new, and I hope I can get to know some of you guys and maybe get to battle you when I go to wbo tournaments. Call me Typhoon Leone... or just Leone.Wink
Welcome to the WBO, I hope you enjoy it here! Make sure to read the rules, stay out of trouble, and have fun! PM me if you want a sig! Grin
Hello and Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy!
Welcome. PM me if you need anything, I'm always around. Smile
Greetings, mje123!~

I have two guides for you, reading is completely optional, but they could serve useful during your stay ...

One for MyCode and the other for your User CP. If you do have any further questions regarding the two, feel free to message me!
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
Welcome dude ^^ don't get in trouble yo!
I'm here all the time, so pm any of us if you need anything. I'm serious. I've been online for more than a week straight.
EDIT: I haven't been sitting at the computer for more than a week straight. Fail. I've just been shown as online for a long time because I don't exit out of this website when I leave the computer.