hello:)

I've recently just joined this site. a friend of mine introduced me to this site and I'm not sure what's going on and what this site is about yet. but i hope to make new friend who also like beyblade and learn moreTongue_out_wink and if you have any tips for me please let me know because I'm still getting use to this site. and my friend has already told me a little about it.
Tongue_out
Hello and Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy!
Hey!Welcome to the WBO!Read the message which Kai V sent you as it helps you a lot.Feel free to pm me if you need any help and hope you have fun here!
Welcome to the WBO, have fun and read what Kai-V sent you(upper right corner) you will have fun here!
Welcome to the WBO. I see your from North Carolina. We actually have tournaments quite regularly. I will actually be goin to one of the Toys R Us events this weekend to spread the word of the WBO. Will you be attending any of them? Ill be heading to Greenville.
Hello there,
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization. Please do not forget to read the rules of the community before posting threads or replies, because it will keep you out of trouble.

Enjoy your time.

^What he said + Guides : MyCode and the other for your User CP.

Welcome!
thanks alot guys for the advise. ive read everything that i believe i need and you really know how to make people feel welcome. and i dont think ill be going to anything tournaments this weekend. i live more in the lincolnton, cherryville area so greensville is a bit far from where i live.
(Oct. 05, 2012  10:31 PM)VampiricRosia Wrote: thanks alot guys for the advise. ive read everything that i believe i need and you really know how to make people feel welcome. and i dont think ill be going to anything tournaments this weekend. i live more in the lincolnton, cherryville area so greensville is a bit far from where i live.

Its at every TRU across the country. Would you be interested in Beyblade tournaments? Im actually hosting next weekend In NC.
Hiya I'm actually very new to this site as well and I welcome you and hope you continue to stay true to beyblade and as they say Keep On Shooting!
Welcome to the wbo! Have fun, read the rules, and dont get warned!
yaay :3 hehe so glad i got you to join~