hello

Names AJ, been blading for a long while. I never knew so many people were still into this. I'm so excited now Grin, time to dust off my blades and collect some new ones. This is going to be fun it's a pleasure to meet you all.
ha, i had the same impression when i joined, welcome to the site and make sure you read the private message (pm for short) sent to you when you joined. if you plan to enter a tournament then don't dust off any plastics or HMS yet, they can't be used in them unless stated.
awe sadly that's what I was afraid of. yea my blades are like 10 years old lol. >< guess I'll have to start a new collection some time. Going to take a bit to get torny ready in that case. but still WOOT blading is still alive. Soooo happy.
well if you plan to sell them they are worth alot if they are still in good condition, but i dought you would want to sell your old memories trapped in them, i know i wouldn't.
nah I would never sell them. my brothers and I used to blade all the time and cause of that they are all beaten up and do hold lots of memories. thx for the info.
Hope you enjoy the WBO
Welcome to the wonderful WBO