hello^^

I started an account on here a while back and idk if I wrote in here yet or not^^ anyways I'm back to this site my name is Andrew George and I am currently 19 [b-day sep10 1991] I was wondering how you post a new topic in here cause I want to ask people if they know any rare [original] bit beasts^^ like the plastic side bit beasts from like 4 years back^^ anyways glad to be here and if you need more info bout me I'm at www.myspace.com/heartofthecard ^^ also I attached some of my rare bit beasts^^
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Welcome Smile
Love your "rare" bitchips Smile
Hahah nice bit beast and Welcome back! All u do is go to the appropriate forum and press "New Thread" or ask on ask a question get an answer if anyone has rare bit beast.
Thanks^^ cool I'll go post then^^ btw added ya to buddy list just in case I run into any problems hope it's cool^^ [/align]
(Oct. 27, 2010  5:04 AM)Andrew George Wrote: Thanks^^ cool I'll go post then^^ btw added ya to buddy list just in case I run into any problems hope it's cool^^ [/align]

Yah thats fine with me. i will add u too then. And again, Welcome! Grin
Wassup?
BTW, those look fake...
nm and they aren't excite the ones with paper behind them cause I got those off of light up blades^^ do you got any rare bit beasts??? if so mind postin^^ I like learnin more bit beasts^^