hell0w

just want t9o dr9op in and let y9ou kn9ow im new here ^^

erh 9o yeah i g9ot s9ome pr9oblems with my keyb9oard s9o please d9ont mind the nines i kn9ow they are a pain
Well, welcome to the World Beyblade Organization.
(Oct. 10, 2011  6:33 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Well, welcome to the World Beyblade Organization.

ty my fav9orite seas9os are fr9o 1 t9o 3 and my fav9orite team well its hard t9o ch9ose
Hahah, I have no idea what could possibly cause so many 9s to be written.
Hello, welcome to the WBO I hope you enjoy your time here I'm more then sure you will..!! Grin

Kai-V haha, maybe the 9 key is pushed down and stuck haha jkjk...!! ;p
(Oct. 10, 2011  7:25 PM)Evolution Wrote: Hello, welcome to the WBO I hope you enjoy your time here I'm more then sure you will..!! Grin

excatly what it is b9oth nine and 9o is stuck and i cant get it free n9o matter what i try
You should try bashing the keyboard and run over it with a truck. Lol
Welcome!
(Oct. 10, 2011  8:01 PM)ZayaTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  7:25 PM)Evolution Wrote: Hello, welcome to the WBO I hope you enjoy your time here I'm more then sure you will..!! Grin

excatly what it is b9oth nine and 9o is stuck and i cant get it free n9o matter what i try

Haha, well do as beycenter says and run it over hahaha ooooor get a new keyboard haha..!! ;p
(Oct. 10, 2011  8:24 PM)Evolution Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  8:01 PM)ZayaTheBlader Wrote:

Haha, well do as beycenter says and run it over hahaha ooooor get a new keyboard haha..!! ;p

is a lapt9op and thanks f9or the advice beycenter
Oh haha well that's not good..... then ummm use a screw driver to lift the key up haha..?!? Grin
good news the keyboard is fixed turns out it only had to take a ride to the floor XD