hasbro gear good or bad

some have said habro is not as good as one thnks so now share the things you bought or if you can figure out what to buy look no further people buy things just because iit sounds cool and others go on beywiki but what if it's not there andyour stuckk so look here for gear only meaning that do not post bey parts
I don't know about this topic, use better spelling and elaborate please, and there is already topics related to this.
The Hell? Dude, HASBRO,TAKARA, AND SONO KONG MAKES somewhat SIMILAR PIECES. There is little to no difference about the parts.

I thought this was clarified a lot of times now?
I meant stuff liike the wind and shoot launcher and the rev up launcher
Seriously, the difference is almost nonexistent. The gear Hasbro makes can probably be considered to be better, since TT and SK dont make Rev up Launchers or anything, so theres nothing to compare it to
I know people only lve by toy srus and other stores that don't sell tt and sk so I'm say whether to buy certan hasbro items
for MFB: most hasbro parts are the same as takara parts in durability. but for some parts, takara's is better (CH120 is like the only part in which takara is better), for others, hasbro is better.

back in plastics and HMS, hasbro was better and heavier most of the time IIRC

use "ask a question get an answer" next time
He said "Gears", as in the equipment used, not "parts".

I got confused too, don't worry
the wind and shoot launcher whch suck only gives a bey a very weak launch
the rev it up and rip guage luancher are one of the best hasbro gear in my opinion
the hasbor beyblades r weeker than the takar tomey the hasbor RF r good that the onley thing and the hasbor baslt and flame bixy r different and hasbor baslt sucks
Yeah hasbro gears are very good but about a launchergrip i suggest takara ones.hasbro rev up launcher is awsum.and others are nice.wind shoot and launcher is very bad.
Hasbro rev up launcher is a very nice launcher.also a rubber launcher(the rubber is nt that soft but good).takara light launchers are good.
how do yo figure that I have both tt and hasbro basalt horgrum and I see no difference
I have heard ruomors that the rev up launcher are easily break. True or false?
(Nov. 06, 2011  4:44 PM)Sayak Blader Wrote: Yeah hasbro gears are very good but about a launchergrip i suggest takara ones.hasbro rev up launcher is awsum.and others are nice.wind shoot and launcher is very bad.
Hasbro rev up launcher is a very nice launcher.also a rubber launcher(the rubber is nt that soft but good).takara light launchers are good.

either of the two Launcher grips are the same. There's no Difference in those grips.

Rubber launcher? say what?

The takara light launchers are better, I agree.

tyler: true. If you Launch it too hard, the string breaks(from what I heard)
I agree rubber launcher ????? Do you mean the rubber you put on the handle of grp launcher
(Nov. 06, 2011  4:47 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: I have heard ruomors that the rev up launcher are easily break. True or false?
No, I have had one for 6 months and use it daily and its still not broken.

Some items Hasbro makes are good, others are terrible. That does not deserve a topic.