guess i'm back

Huray for there is a god beyblade is back in stores now. This means i'll get back to it.
Now for za intro, i'm hamoudi and live in the netherlands.
I used to check out the site pretty often but then beyblade totally stopped here and nothing or no one even tried helping me bringing it back so i just gave up. Then a couple months later people here kind of inspired me to make a beyblade game, the idea was to make this an online game kind of like pokemon colloseum but with beys, the only thing 4 months after being busy with it the team i put up together didn't want to continue they tought it would take to much time. So the project got scrapped.
Like over 1.5 years later beyblade metal fusion or metal fight beyblade what ever you like to call it came on the western market. So with this i hope it will be revived back here, even though there isn't much ammo atm for blading now, but this atleast brought back the hope Grin

Anyway thats for the intro, hmm not as short as i'd hoped it to be ......
anyway in the before i'll start buying the new blades is there something i should know about because i've seen some different wierd carp launchers atm .... those with strings .... and like what are those black things with buttons, and ofcourse the blades.
I've got no idea witch blade to get, like atm i don't have to much time buying alot of blades and test them all out for customization so if people can just tell me what blade i should get for best attacking preformance for in the metagame right now, like what is top tier atm ? That would be totally sweet.
Also just one little thing, are the original beys still allowed in tournements like the plastics or hms ? and by comparison witch blades are better the mfb or hms ?

thanks alot in advance Tongue_out
hope to see more blading in the future!
You should definitely read the stickied topics around. You will see what the competitive combinations are, etc. Also, in general Metal Fight Beyblade is better than the other series. In official tournaments, only the new Beyblades are allowed. In our tournaments, it depends on the format chosen by the organiser, but most of the time it is the Standard Format, only for Metal Fight Beyblades.