griffolyon draft

second draft of a bey, my griffolyon is takara

attack ring: cross griffon

Cross griffon has 4 thick blades that resemble griffon heads that are used to produce spike attack. There are also small noches on each of the blades that act as "hooks". However it is outclassed compared to much better options such as Triple Wing (Trygle) and Triple Tiger (Driger G).

weight disk: 8 balance

see 8 balance

blade base: griffolyon base

This is a modified version of the sharp BB. It has 4 "poles" that come down that alow you to put the beast on it. What is intresting to note is that the tip is inserted rather that built in. It seems to be free spinning however it lacks a metal bearing so the effect is neglectible. The tip apears slightly spherical which does whave a better defence over sharp. This BB is useless because it is easily knocked off balance and the poles scrape the stadium floor when off balance.

other versions

griffolyon 2- repaint

overall

Griffolyon seems to be consisted of outclassed parts. Combined to the fact it is easily obtained the is no reason to buy this beyblade.

i'm open to suggestions
Instead of doing separate articles on the hidden spirit blades why don't you do one big article summarising them like with the article on the Dark blades.
That would be a stupid udea. The Dark Blades all had the same parts, so they all bevame 1 article. Griffoleyon and Saly are 2 entirly different beys abd deserve thier own article pages

stop discouraging his drafts
You're an enormous hypocrit... You even suggested that in his other thread! Also who exactly elected you keeper of the Beywiki... Oh that's right nobody! You haven't even been here for long but you're ordering people around like you know everything. I'm displaying MY opinion that they're not good enough to have seperate articles and also there are several recolours of some of them. You can say whatever you want but I never insulted your ideas.
(Nov. 02, 2010  4:23 AM)tman14 Wrote: blade base: griffolyon base

This is a modified version of the sharp BB. It has 4 "poles" that come down that alow you to put the beast on it. What is intresting to note is that the sharp tip is inserted rather that built in. It seems to be free spinning but its effect is neglectible. This BB is useless because it is easily knocked off balance and the poles scrape the stadium floor when off balance.

You need to be sure whether the tip is intentionally supposed to spin. If you can spin it by simply rolling your finger over it, it is most likely intentionally free spinning.

leon
That was uncalled for. megablader was not saying to quit making drafts. He was only offering a suggestion. I agree with you in that they should get individual articles due to different parts, but your reply was still rather rude.
yes I have but like I said the effect on its performance is neglectible, anyone can help me with the AR, the blades go in left spin and the griffolyon base is right and I don't have access to left spin stuff..................
(Nov. 02, 2010  1:49 PM)megablader2 Wrote: You're an enormous hypocrit... You even suggested that in his other thread! Also who exactly elected you keeper of the Beywiki... Oh that's right nobody! You haven't even been here for long but you're ordering people around like you know everything. I'm displaying MY opinion that they're not good enough to have seperate articles and also there are several recolours of some of them. You can say whatever you want but I never insulted your ideas.

wrong. i suggested a page like the Phantom Force page, not what you suggested

and i care so much cause i run my own wiki rememner ? and i never said i was in charge, nor do i even want to be. i just want the wiki to be the best

sorry for any missunderstandings. are we all good?
My articles are becoming debates.........
Fine. I'll stop debating since it's not helping the article.
ok then so is it ok? there haven't been to many suggestions and btw there could be a article about what the hidden spirit beys are but a seperate articles for the beys themselves without the special base
(Nov. 02, 2010  4:54 PM)tman14 Wrote: ok then so is it ok? there haven't been to many suggestions and btw there could be a article about what the hidden spirit beys are but a seperate articles for the beys themselves without the special base

That's not what I was saying it still needs some work.
ok then WHAT I can't see what needs to be added or deleted
here is what needs to be done

rewrite the entire AR section to meet wikia standards

add the spin gear section (if it has one)

mention Griffoleyon 2 (unless it is a dofferent bey entirly)

and if you want, create a draft for a page called "Hidden Spirit Beys" which should have a brief description of the Hidden Spirits series and links to all the pages that are releated to Hidden Spirits.basicly it would be a cateagory page

hope this helps.
It doesn't have a sg it is a four layer and I am unaware of griffolyin 2 because I don't have one I'll have to rewite it later
edited
just took my giffolyons SG apart can say that its free spining but also has a lack of bearings. Also the tip of the bottom doesnt look sharp to me looks more like an SF/round tip unless its just mine
Griffolyon 2 is just a recolour of the first one.
edited
I know I haven't edited in a while, but now I have decided to edit it Wink so bump I guess :\
Edited