gorillaz(band)

i searched around adn couldnt find a thread about this so here you can talk about the gorliaz my fav character have to be murdoc and noodle
and my favertie song are
dare
feel good inc
dirty harry
and stylo
so no one here likes teh gorilaz i thought we be bigger than that
I am a fan of the Gorillaz, but please don't grovel for posts if you're not going to contribute. Clint Eastwood is a masterpiece, Feel Good Inc. is actually great to listen to while playing epic shooters. Stylo is one of my most favorite songs by them.
I haven't heard from them in a while. What's that song called where the artist says "Lord I am fine"
(Oct. 06, 2011  2:01 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: I haven't heard from them in a while. What's that song called where the artist says "Lord I am fine"

EL MAÑANA is it name

also i love how the music video have a contuing story it goes feelgood video
El manana video stylo video and tehn on melchony hill video
yeah clint eastwood was awsome. it hadent happen im feeling glad i got sunshine in a bag but im usless but not for long my future is coming on . finnaly someone let me out of my cage now time for me is nothing cause im counting no age.
haha i love feel good incTongue_out_wink
(Oct. 11, 2011  8:24 AM)Tokyo boyy Wrote: haha i love feel good incTongue_out_wink

me to one of my faverite but im listening to stylo right now
A good band...
I liked Clint Eastwood and Melancholy hill...Both epic songs
FGI is overratted.
(Oct. 11, 2011  8:24 AM)Tokyo boyy Wrote: haha i love feel good incTongue_out_wink

i really want to learn how to play feel good on the bass gutar