good compact?

hy ive been tryin to make a good combo. i dont want this to be an upgraded beyblade but i just want this beyblade rated. i've read the rules i just dont want to change the beyblade.

AR:galeon attacker
WD:10 heavy
BB: metal ball defenser

it has 4 bearings and i tested it against a Driger S in a japanese attack stadium. it beats it and ties some matches but it does pretty good. could i please only get a rating on this?
I think there are much better AR's for compact customs. Hell, you could probably use MBD's AR and get better results, but even so this is pretty decent.

7/10 I guess.
Roan Wrote:I think there are much better AR's for compact customs. Hell, you could probably use MBD's AR and get better results, but even so this is pretty decent.

7/10 I guess.

I hope you're kidding, War Lion is a great AR for Compacts and MBD's AR is worthless ...

I think it's quite good, I've used it before. It's not going to win any awards for originality for anything, but it's a solid Beyblade that can win a lot of battles where you don't have to think a lot through.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Roan Wrote:I think there are much better AR's for compact customs. Hell, you could probably use MBD's AR and get better results, but even so this is pretty decent.

7/10 I guess.

I hope you're kidding, War Lion is a great AR for Compacts and MBD's AR is worthless ...

I think it's quite good, I've used it before. It's not going to win any awards for originality for anything, but it's a solid Beyblade that can win a lot of battles where you don't have to think a lot through.

No, I'm not kidding. I really don't care for War Lion. Its unreliable because the sub-AR is so fragile.
That's why we buy multiples? War Lion is fantastic for compacts.
Roan Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

7/10 I guess.

No, I'm not kidding. I really don't care for War Lion. Its unreliable because the sub-AR is so fragile.

You don't like War Lion? WHAT? It's one of the best ARs ever. Granted the sub-AR is fragile, but that's just the risk you take. Lots of great parts are fragile.
War Lion is easily one of the best plastic gen. ARs.

And this combo is really common.
AnnieDuck Wrote:That's why we buy multiples? War Lion is fantastic for compacts.

Good luck finding them these days.

And yeah, I'm sure a flame deluge is coming for this, but I never really found War Lion to be all that great. I think its pretty overrated to be entirely honest. :\
It's quite nice, but the standard compact base is SG-semi flat because it can be used with HMC from Takara's Metal Driger. But yeah Galeon on it's own is technically a compact (albeit a lighter one) Also I think the round shape of SG semi-flat would provide a little more survival then the big clunky and square shape of MBD's BB. (don't quote me on that)
Roan Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:That's why we buy multiples? War Lion is fantastic for compacts.

And yeah, I'm sure a flame deluge is coming for this, but I never really found War Lion to be all that great. I think its pretty overrated to be entirely honest. :\

You deserve to be flamed for it, War Lion is amazing. I have a bunch of them and only two or three have broken.

Train Wrote:But yeah Galeon on it's own is technically a compact (albeit a lighter one)

No it is not ... Lips_sealed
Bey Brad Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

You deserve to be flamed for it, War Lion is amazing. I have a bunch of them and only two or three have broken.

Train Wrote:But yeah Galeon on it's own is technically a compact (albeit a lighter one)

No it is not ... Lips_sealed

How is it not? Heaviest WD of it's time (well okay regular Heavy is 1 gram heavier, but has less balance because of the shape) semi-flat tip totally round? Heaviest SG available at the time.. I mean I realize the standard for Compacts is 10 Heavy and a heavy SG either MG or preferably HMC, but before those were available Galeon was pretty much as compact as it got right?
If this was the year 2001 you might have a point.
War Lion is one of the best plastic ARs made. Sure it's over used and stuff, but that doesn't make it over rated.

As for the combo, it's pretty much the Galux combo with a 10-Heavy so it's nothing really new. It's still one of the best compacts to use though.
Train Wrote:It's quite nice, but the standard compact base is SG-semi flat because it can be used with HMC from Takara's Metal Driger. But yeah Galeon on it's own is technically a compact (albeit a lighter one) Also I think the round shape of SG semi-flat would provide a little more survival then the big clunky and square shape of MBD's BB. (don't quote me on that)

i dont have hmc so this works better than what i can do to driger s (adding 10 heavy and a mg core). i was originally using it to see if it would work as a defense but changed my mind and switched the WD from the mg wd. btw, i used it cuz my bro told me that it was basically the gallux combo, and i like gallux, so that why im using it Grin.
I have a pink war-lion attack ring that I got from a random booster that came with a Dark Draciel.

Hasn't broken, I've had it for years, and I used it alot back when I was into beyblading.
ive had the same war lion for like 3-5 years (i have no idea when i bought it XD) and it hasnt broke, i have an old broken one but it broke because i would launch it down concrete stairs (lol, i was 7-8) and it wasnt the subring that broke it was the actually AR, my galman subring snapped in half, tho, from just battling.

I cannot believe roan doesn't like War lion. o.o

anyway. As for the combo, there isn't much to do with it due to your limited parts not to mention, theres a very small amount of parts that can make up a compact combination.

Its pretty good though, just hope your sub ring doesn't break.
If it does, try the same blade with tiger defense.
i have a spare subring i can let him use if this one ever does break.
Did they ever actually MAKE a Galux beyblade (In English)???
No. They dident. Neither did takera
that sux, but if u look closely to it in the show, it looks like a pink Galeon.