galaxy blade's FREE SIGNATURE SHOP

some of the members whant dif shapes thats why
One sig with dark bull and storm pegasis colliding and on the bottom in faded black text it says"Ninja Bladers" because it's the name of my team (we took a vote)
would you like a background and beast or bey
what backgrond and beys?
here is you sig Dark Shadow 7
[Image: lunapic1337953059402186.gif]
The scene where dark bull and storm pegasis collide in MFB (the beasts themselves)
Can you make one with flash orion colliding against variares with both of their beast in the background?
here is your sig mysticblade777
[Image: lunapic1337961299578906.jpg]
an your sig MercuryLibra
[Image: lunapic1337961299578901.gif]
sorry if they are not what you whanted
I just want a picture of Dark Bull and Benkei. And yes I want text and yes I want a background to it. The text is just going to say StoneBull. I don't care if you add the GT part to it or not.
what background would you like
I want a background that shows the spirit of Dark Bull.
Can you make a sign with Grand Ketos with Wales and Sophie. The background may be a waterfall or ocean, with "Twin Ketos" writen.
(May. 25, 2012  4:42 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: here is your sig mysticblade777
[Image: lunapic1337961299578906.jpg]
an your sig MercuryLibra
[Image: lunapic1337961299578901.gif]
sorry if they are not what you whanted

thanks for the sig!!!.i still like phantom orion.so its ok
Happy you like it.
can i get one with flames in the back ground and the picture to have rock scorpio and cyber pegasus then on the bottem in big blue letters it would say stormscorpio1 in all caps
I'd like a sig with purple lightning as the background. With Ryuga and Kyoya with their beys in front of them. And somewhere in there have shadow knight typed in.
Cool... How do I even get a sig? I'll have one though. Maybe like... Libra's motif with a fiery background Smile (I will of course give you credit for it Smile )
I want the biggest one possible and i would like it to Have Fang Leone and twisted Tempo and say FL.TT/BH Swagg and have like space behind it behind it is that okay?
Sick... Are we suppose to get them somehow? I'm new to this signature and avatar thing...
Dude your awesome! Better then I expected thanks! And I'm with LibraKai, how do we get them?