freinds in the past

I used to hav SO many friends who plaid beyblades with me in year3 and 4 but now they dont liek it Unhappy haz anieon else had that happan to them?
Lots of people quit and move on ... some don't. Not something I worry too much about.
Yeah...but it's sad to see ppl grow up, if only they could be a kid inside at laest
Yea this happens.Unfortunatly they quit the game and move on leaving some behined.
Yeah, the majority of my road and old school. But I've got two of them back into it so I'm not totally alone.
i had freinds that like beyblade and promise to give me some blades but was like a mouth and kept on promising and they started to lie alot and blackmail me and said if you do not do this for me i will not give you any blades.
Geez, everyone has such sad storys. Unhappy Blackmail, broken noses, theft, fights.......I'm starting to think maybe beyblades aren't such a good thing after all. D: Though I guess any childrens' craze involves stuff like this......
Everyone moved on to other things and later on grew out of this stuff, but for me its something i'll never get rid of no matter how old I'll get, Beyblades were probably the only toy I had fun with during my Childhood and had some fun times at School, its memories that won't go away.
I've never played with my friends as sad as that sounds.

The community online has stuck together for years now though.
(Jan. 09, 2009  6:57 PM)G Wrote: I've never played with my friends as sad as that sounds.

Same none of my mates really got into Beyblade, I had a couple of mates that I showed beyblades but they lost interest quite quickly which was a shame.
People move on. You can't force them to like the same thing, meh, it was mostly a fad in my area unless I messed around BREAKING parts in random 10 bey battles. =P
I'm alone now, though, I can sometimes get one of my old friends to blade with me. The only friend I had who still liked beyblade, I've recently lost contact with. =( Afetr 5th grade, I kept me beyblading to myself.
(Jan. 09, 2009  6:57 PM)G Wrote: I've never played with my friends as sad as that sounds.

word is bond
I didn't really play beyblade with anyone in my area (mainly cos it was a thug scroaty area and no-one held the same interest).

I used to talk to a lot of people who were into beyblade over the internet whom I've met in real life. I still stalk to the majority of them, and meet up with some still.
(Jan. 10, 2009  10:35 PM)Azuki-san Wrote: I still stalk to the majority of them

Ahahahaahaha. XD

And lol, thugs with beyblades. XD In my area even the rough kids had beyblades. They hit people with them and stuff.
Bahaha... I used to beat everyone I knew with beyblades. They all sucked. So there was no real point after a while.
(Jan. 10, 2009  11:31 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2009  10:35 PM)Azuki-san Wrote: I still stalk to the majority of them

Ahahahaahaha. XD

Careful, I'll stalk you as well Wink
I don't have anything to do with people from the old beyblading communities anymore.
I left those losers where they belong- in the past.
(Jan. 11, 2009  10:36 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: I don't have anything to do with people from the old beyblading communities anymore.

Crying
(Jan. 11, 2009  11:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2009  10:36 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: I don't have anything to do with people from the old beyblading communities anymore.

Crying

And in my bed~ :carp: