free shiny pokemon

to start things off i am dwebb33.my freind code is 4555-7920-1083. if you are looking for shiny pokemon im your guy. rules: not legendary, exclusive to diamond, pearl, and platinum. it also has to be catchable. just pm me your freind code and the pokemon you want, ill have it to you in maybe 2 to 4 hours NOTE: shiny pokemon arent easily obtained so cut me some slack.
Are they hacked?
it depends on if they are catchable, legendarys are mostly hacked thats why i said no legendaries plus i have nothing better to do than shiny hunt.
Awesome, I've been doing it lately too. Are you chaining or some other way?
i want a shiny pichu ill pm u my stuff later
kind of sort of. i just look in my pokedex, search a pokemon and run through the area i can catch them, usually 2 to 4 hours and i will have them. i cant use a pokeradar, i have soul silver.
(Mar. 02, 2011  12:47 AM)Idk Wrote: i want a shiny pichu ill pm u my stuff later

im sorry but pichu isnt catchable on soul silver
than a pikachu i know he is i have the game
(Mar. 02, 2011  12:55 AM)Idk Wrote: than a pikachu i know he is i have the game

ok, just pm me ill get it for you. its catchable in viridian forest.
i remember the first shiny pokemon i ever caught was a swablu. but at the time i didn't know what shiny pokemon were and i reset the game! anyway, is it possible for you to get me a shiny charizard, slobro, or kingdra? (dont care what evolution for any of them)
ok dwebb since you say you can only read error on my pms im ready to trade.
(Mar. 02, 2011  1:18 AM)Dusk Wrote: i remember the first shiny pokemon i ever caught was a swablu. but at the time i didn't know what shiny pokemon were and i reset the game! anyway, is it possible for you to get me a shiny charizard, slobro, or kingdra? (dont care what evolution for any of them)

i could get you the slowpoke and horsea but i have already obtained my starter from prof. oak
(Mar. 02, 2011  1:21 AM)leone=best Wrote: ok dwebb since you say you can only read error on my pms im ready to trade.

it said error in the wifi club not the pms
ok im on the wifi reset idea thingey dweb33!
We already have enough Pokémon topics.