formerly apology to ichida, now annoy with cats

Minion Wrote:It makes you a woman.

are you jealous of my feminine wiles????
shut up you're my girlfriend
all the more reason

i mean seriously someone has to take the piss out of you sometime, might as well be me
did i do something to offend you or something
Bey Brad Wrote:seriously sometimes i wonder if i am just a huge weaboo in a different sense

i basically listen to japanese music all day and buy japanese clothes

on the plus side, i used to say "kawaii" a lot and i do not do that anymore

Well, now, that totally changes the science behind otakuism *Pushes up glasses in a nerdy fashion*. A friend of mine and I had a discussion a long time ago on what really defined an otaku (I'm not even kidding. It was two in the morning and we were bored). After a while we decided that there is a difference between weaboos and otakus.

Otakus are people who watch anime on a regular basis and occaisionally go to conventions. They are without the symptoms of weabooism. Weabooism defines more severe cases of otakuism and result in (but not limited to) the following: Ingestion of more than one Japanese snack per day, watching nothing but anime, fanfics w/ shipping, furry tendancies, the constant urge to "glomp", being severely overweight or underweight, having almost no social life, and/or severely horrible cosplaying.

I suppose Brad would be classed as what is known as a Japanophile. These are people who have a deep interest in the nation's lifeystlye itself, just not the anime aspect. They show almost no or little symptoms of otakuism or weabooism. These people like Japanese food, clothing, music, etc. and actually know more than two words in Japanese. Japanophiles actually have no severity of otakuism, in fact they are their own class.

Well, now that my blathering is over, back to the subject at hand.
that was a pretty weaboo post right there

also i mostly like japanese clothes because they have nice prints and they also actually fit my scrawny girl-frame
Bey Brad Wrote:that was a pretty weaboo post right there

also i mostly like japanese clothes because they have nice prints and they also actually fit my scrawny girl-frame

Indeed it was. It was more or less to displace my bordom and to share some weird theory I came up with.
Katashi Wrote:Weabooism defines more severe cases of otakuism and result in (but not limited to) the following: Ingestion of more than one Japanese snack per day, watching nothing but anime, fanfics w/ shipping, furry tendancies, the constant urge to "glomp", being severely overweight or underweight, having almost no social life, and/or severely horrible cosplaying.

I see. Most of those don't apply to me anyways. *shrug*
man don't even say that, just ignore it
i admit to being a japanophile but i haven't spent 5k$ importing clothing

however now that i am employed that will probably change, just not all in one go
ichida: it's just the pot calling the the kettle black

lol
AnnieDuck Wrote:i admit to being a japanophile but i haven't spent 5k$ importing clothing

however now that i am employed that will probably change, just not all in one go

it was easier to do it this way ok

if i just hadn't bought that jacket all would be fine, but it was so lovely
Ichida's girlfriend here.

Brad, he put it like I was never going to forgive you ever again, like I should SHUN you. But no! As long as you realize that what you said was hurtful and said sorry, I'm good with you. Also, I'd like to apologize for the first time I had a chat with you, I was in a bad mood! But in short, I FORGIVE YOU!

And Roy...thaaaaank you! Now to broadcast my gallery! *Fanfare.* http://diggo-chan.deviantart.com/
AnnieDuck Wrote:all the more reason

i mean seriously someone has to take the piss out of you sometime, might as well be me

I do it all the time. For all I know, I've probably mentioned the floral thing before you/more frequently than you.
you're both terrible friends

also thanks madi
Artie Wrote:rainbow army strikes again

Damn straig -- errr...
Diggo-Chan Wrote:Ichida's girlfriend here.

Brad, he put it like I was never going to forgive you ever again, like I should SHUN you. But no! As long as you realize that what you said was hurtful and said sorry, I'm good with you. Also, I'd like to apologize for the first time I had a chat with you, I was in a bad mood! But in short, I FORGIVE YOU!

And Roy...thaaaaank you! Now to broadcast my gallery! *Fanfare.* http://diggo-chan.deviantart.com/

[Image: n1391403145169439522lw9.jpg]
You have one of two choices, I either shoot you or the cat. If you have any love for animals, you will put a bullseye on your forehead.
Diggo-Chan Wrote:And Roy...thaaaaank you! Now to broadcast my gallery! *Fanfare.* http://diggo-chan.deviantart.com/

Your welcome.

Diggo-Chan Wrote:You have one of two choices, I either shoot you or the cat. If you have any love for animals, you will put a bullseye on your forehead.

ROFL!
Diggo-Chan Wrote:You have one of two choices, I either shoot you or the cat. If you have any love for animals, you will put a bullseye on your forehead.

[Image: n1391403145169439522lw9.jpg]