fixing launchers

ok i know i sound stupid and if i made a new topic when theres already 1 so sorry but i was trying to see if a cheat launcher is better (by the way cheat launchers can be spun either way) then a normal launcher but if i enter wbo tournements there illegal so please kai-v could you make a vid and reply showing me how to rebuild it and on a unrelated topic how to i register my signature
I don't even.

This thread is all over the place.

(PROTIP: Questions go here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...t=question )
kk you dont know but how do i register the signature
Unfortunately, even I tried to open my String Launcher to see its mechanism and since then the string just does not retract that much. Opening it almost always ruins it. You would really need to just buy a new one, they are relatively inexpensive by Hasbro.

To edit your signature, just go in My Settings - Change signature.
(Sep. 23, 2010  11:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Unfortunately, even I tried to open my String Launcher to see its mechanism and since then the string just does not retract that much. Opening it almost always ruins it. You would really need to just buy a new one, they are relatively inexpensive by Hasbro.

To edit your signature, just go in My Settings - Change signature.
I had to learn that the hard way. DON'T OPEN THE LAUNCHER UP it should say that on the box.
Obviously no assembled product (or part) is supposed to be opened, hah. In the same way, you should not have to open M145 even if there are screws ...
I wanted to see the inside of my string launcher (Broke like 2 of my Right Launcher's). I am not gonna do that again.
actaully its a rip launcher and i have 4 now 3 but really i just wondered it i could fix it thanks anyway because i fixed a plastic beys launcher
oh and thanks for the signature kai
Heh, I find it funny that Hasbro puts "DO NOT MODIFY DART OR BLASTER" on all the Nerf guns, yet they don't warn you about something that'd actually break when opened.
i actaully fixed it but it weaken so it is suggested for rock leone also when lanuched to the right like a string launcher other then bending your ripcord it works fine and if i can ill get a vid up
(Sep. 24, 2010  1:06 AM)Mader Day Wrote: actaully its a rip launcher and i have 4 now 3 but really i just wondered it i could fix it thanks anyway because i fixed a plastic beys launcher
oh and thanks for the signature kai

It is called a Light Launcher
Thread = Reported. I found this thread unnecessary.