fishing for interest, remote burst 3d print combo tournament

Poll: are you interested in participating?

Im interested in watching
66.67%
Im interested in participating
33.33%
Im just not interested
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
So I've been thinking of hosting a remote burst 3d printed combo tournament on YouTube. I also wanted to ask if there would be anyone who would be interested in watching or joining in as a participant. As said earlier it would be done remotely so that basically means I will record and post the videos of the tournament on YouTube, and it would basically show "one person battling himself" type videos because, I admit that I have no friends who are adults who are into Beyblade.

The tournament rules would be mostly standard but with slight modifications to make it a bit more exciting. So first to 5 points, bursts counts as 2 everything else counts as 1. The biggest modification is I may deem a round invalid on a couple of issues, some of which are accidental snipes or misfires. No contact ring outs will count as a foul, and if a bey fouls 3 times, a point goes to the other Bey.

So, what makes this different than most other bey tournaments, and the reason I added 3d print to the title, is that I have designed and modeled 10 layers that participants can choose from, to which they will then chose a forge disk, driver, and perhaps a frame to add to. These 10 Layers have never been used, are untested, and will only be released (on my thingiverse and cults3d account) after the tournament (if I decide there is enough interest).

As for the parts, Players may choose from any of the ones I currently own. They may be mostly Hasbro, and they may not be the latest, but I do have 90 drivers(76 types), 96 forge disks (47 types), and 16 frames (9 types). I will admit that I included some suspected fake drivers, but I don't known if they really are as I bought many of them together "used" off 2 unknown guys on ebay. However, even though they are "used" they hardly have any wear on them. 

Finally the prize, I do have an unused $25 PlayStation gift card whose pin number I can give to the winner of the tournament. So anyone interested?
realized some people may be worried that they beys could be badly done. so I decided to post an image of all 10 beys.
link to image of beys (becouse bey images weren't inserting)
hope this at least reassures of their quality and generates some interest, if not as, I said before, I will just post them up on thingiverse and cults and nothing else. Still I am hoping someone will be interested in this idea.