finally getting to this

hey everyone. i joined over a week ago but i'm just now starting to post.

i'm just getting back into blading after taking a break which has lasted a decent amount of time. last time i was active on a beylade forum was back in the plastic age of blading. it was a forum called the BBC(Beyblade Battle Connection). back then i went by silver dranzer, but now, i obviously go by icefang. after BBC basically fell apart, i never really got active in another beyblade forum. so far the only person from that forum that i remember and have seen here is brad(though don't remember many people from that long ago anyway) though he probably doesn't remember me. but anyway, the main reason i'm getting back into blading is because the army has me stationed in Korea at the moment and they happen to sell the new MF blades here. well thats my story, so hello everyone, and it has been a pleasure to meet you all.
hello and welcome!
Welcome to the WBO! You're pretty lucky to be able to just go out to a store and pick up some MFB Smile
Welcome!
(Nov. 29, 2009  12:45 AM)Aqua Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! You're pretty lucky to be able to just go out to a store and pick up some MFB Smile

i only have two weeks left to get the ones i want though, cause i'm going back to the US soon.