fall
19.35%
summer
12.90%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
what's your favorite season?
the "why" can be a reply.
i like the winter because i like the cold :P
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:53 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: what's your favorite season?
the "why" can be a reply.

Contributing to your own thread would be nice...
I like fall because it was fun to jump in the leaves when I was little!
winter, because of the snow and the school break, hah
Spring, because I can wear all types of clothing during the season and unlike Fall I don't have to rake leaves.
summer, best time to practice beyblading!
and also good if you have to take your stadium outside because of parents kicking you out
Fall and Winter FTW! Haha i like them best because it's colder and you get to have hot chocolate. Grin
fall because it is the day of my birthday Smile
I like all seasons equally, but some more equally than others >u>
*cough*wintersux*cough*
winter owns!!! Could you survive winter outside by yourself? Summer, Fall, Spring, YES!!!!!!!!! Winter, I doubt it!
(Sep. 14, 2010  8:43 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: winter owns!!! Could you survive winter outside by yourself? Summer, Fall, Spring, YES!!!!!!!!! Winter, I doubt it!

I come from Michigan, basically mini-Canada :l
It is where my winter hatred spawned |3
Winter is my favourite season. It is a season of love. Winter is a romantic season. I like cold atmosphere. There are a snow fall in Winter season. I like to wear stylist jackets in winter season. Winter is a healthy season.
summer is the best cause you can have rest outside the beautiful sun and no school
(Sep. 15, 2010  12:54 AM)Striker Rynny Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  8:43 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: winter owns!!! Could you survive winter outside by yourself? Summer, Fall, Spring, YES!!!!!!!!! Winter, I doubt it!

I come from Michigan, basically mini-Canada :l
It is where my winter hatred spawned |3

o, sorry, i get what u mean if u hav it all the time, it wud suck
Winter because I'm a cold SOB
I think Autumn/Fall is probably my favourite season, mainly because it's not really warm, but at the same time it isn't absolutely freezing.

Oh, and I like that the nights start to get darker earlier (where I live) because it means I don't have to sit and wait until it DOES get dark so I can fall asleep. (:
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:56 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: i like the winter because i like the cold Tongue_out

^ this. I prefer the coldness over the hot.
The long summer holidays doing nothing. <3
Winter probably, because I usually like the cold more then heat, and I think it's easier to keep warm then keep cold. Though, I like Summer as well, mainly for activities though, like sports and pool etc.
spring and winter winter cause i love snow and the breaks you can get from it and spring cause it's not to hot and not too cold only downfall is that it rains too much
Winter Rules. Need i say more? Because of snow
ya, blizzards are the best
Can't choose whether I like winter or summer more. Right now I'm leaning towards winter, but that's because it's almost winter. If it were summer then I would be leaning towards summer.
So I can't pick one.
winter for the snowball fights! and snowboarding!