54.55%
dark wolf df145fs
11.36%
rock leone 145wb
29.55%
mad cancer ch120fs
4.55%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
(Apr. 14, 2009  10:50 PM)Rocky Wrote: It sounds like you said your friends were pushing you away.....

Also, it's quite possible to make your own MFB. Admittedly I'd probably use a softer metal but whatever. Plus wasn't Anubis planning on making some sort of magnetic release/CPC beyblade?

Also, I never had those shoes but I wish I did. Or just easily storable rollerblades. Actually I wish I had rollerblades attached to a backpack like Genki or whatever his name was from Monster Rancher. Uh, rambling........
1. ?
2. Yeah, but without alot of time, and alot of carving/soldiering skills it would look pretty bad.
3. Lol, well I said that it';s okay to follow others, if it's worth it to you.

Friends.
(Apr. 14, 2009  10:48 PM)xOverCasted Wrote: The unoriginality thing was a joke. I really do prefer Storm Pegasis though Grin
LOLZAWATACKA...
Go Leone...Gemios...Libra...
Friends lTongue_out
(Apr. 14, 2009  10:51 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: 2. Yeah, but without alot of time, and alot of carving/soldiering skills it would look pretty bad.
3. Lol, well I said that it';s okay to follow others, if it's worth it to you.

There are probably a few ways to go about donig it but you could probably do most of it on a computer. And then maybe a little carving but not much.

I'm not bothered if I'm following people or not, I just get bored with walking. If I end up having to walk far then I prefer to be on wheels. But it's effort to carry rollerblades with you everywhere. >.>
(Apr. 14, 2009  10:56 PM)Rocky Wrote: There are probably a few ways to go about donig it but you could probably do most of it on a computer. And then maybe a little carving but not much.

I'm not bothered if I'm following people or not, I just get bored with walking. If I end up having to walk far then I prefer to be on wheels. But it's effort to carry rollerblades with you everywhere. >.>
1. I saw this nice machine on Discovery, makes whatever you make ne the computer, and then you can do what ever with it. (It actually makes it)
2. I skateboard, it's actally a complex art, so you can make a monlaisa with yo feet, while moving places Grin.
Friends.
(Apr. 14, 2009  10:58 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: 2. I skateboard, it's actally a complex art, so you can make a monlaisa with yo feet, while moving places Grin.
Friends.

I skateboard too. It's been more than 4 years since i've started and I still love it! Tongue_out

I was confused between storm pegasis and dark wolf, but had to go with dark wolf. XD
(Apr. 14, 2009  11:05 PM)Nuno Wrote: I skateboard too. It's been more than 4 years since i've started and I still love it! Tongue_out

I was confused between storm pegasis and dark wolf, but had to go with dark wolf. XD

It's just an unapreaciated beauty, and a dangerous one. We need some recongnition my friend.
And I do think that dark wolf looks better, but I want to like pegasis, even though I don'.
(Apr. 14, 2009  11:10 PM)Rocky Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Anybody-here-skateboard :3

We'll chck it out.
Now back to blades...
When is Takra going to realize that gimmicks aren't needed for MFB for us to want it and buy.
(Apr. 14, 2009  11:11 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: We'll chck it out.
No back to blades...
When is Takra going to realize that gimmicks aren't needed for MFB for us to want it and buy.

WHAT!!!! carp gimmicks are always needed
(Apr. 14, 2009  11:16 PM)blader9 Wrote: WHAT!!!! carp gimmicks are always needed

Tongue_out_wink
Based solely on design, I would say Dark Wolf is my favourite thus far.
lol at the start it was close between storm pegasus and rock leone but now sotrm pegasus is killing it! i guess the main characters beyblade always has the most chance to be a favourite. Im also aware that performance and looks wise its also excellent.
(Apr. 15, 2009  4:10 AM)Kei Wrote: Based solely on design, I would say Dark Wolf is my favourite thus far.

Ha, that's exactly how I feel. Even so, it's just my favorite so far. Brad noted there will most likely be tons of more that I can decide look better!