favorite holiday

My favorite holiday is Christmas (dont tell me that someone already made this thread)
Christmas for me as well ... Grin

[Image: beychristmas.jpg]
lol mines christmas also. If i had a tree like that id like it even more.
who do you think made that tree any way
my second favorite is thanks giving got a pic for that?
(May. 03, 2009  11:15 AM)Rustin Wrote: who do you think made that tree any way

I did ...
^ Oh that's the best answer. XD

I have no idea actually. I can't remember all the holidays. But Chritsmas is pretty damn good.
Yea Christmas is the best, Then obviously Beyday, But Beyday hasn't happened before so I don't know xD
lol if only beyday was a reason to take off school lol then i would suggest that it be on a week day lol
We talking like school holidays (i.e. summer) or religious holidays? (i.e. christmas, easter...)

Well I like summer best, and I don't really have a favourite of the main religious holidays. My birthday is more fun than all of them usually. =D
Christmas.
I prefer the build up to it rather than the actual day, from the first of december onwards is an all round happy time for me. The advent calenders, Putting up the tree, the cold weather, the wooly cloths, the christmas music, presents, being with family, the FOOD! All of these things are what make my christmas.
And also Boxing day is like christmas for me aswell. I don't live with my dad so on boxing day me and my sister go round to his house and have a vegitarian christmas meal that my step mum prepares. Then we play board games and go into to town to look for the sales for the rest of the day. Grin
New years is always a good time for me aswell, I usualy go to my cousins (samax2000) for new years eve. We normaly spend the night on games and then go down to watch the countdown on TV with my aunt and uncle. Last New years I ended up being sick on his lawn though due to too much food, then his dog tried to eat it Confused.

So, actualy the entire December month is the best time for me.
Good Times... :')
Quote:Last New years I ended up being sick on his lawn though due to too much food, then his dog tried to eat it Confused.

I'm going to go ahead and say that it wasn't entirely necessary that you told us this. ._.

The reason I like my birthday best is that I get the presents, cold weather and fun without the annoying christmas commercials, terrible shopping and pointless hype.

Also, instead of annoying relatives visiting to play board games while I have to sleep in the spare room, it's my friends visiting and then going out to have a good time and stuff. =P
(May. 03, 2009  1:14 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I'm going to go ahead and say that it wasn't entirely necessary that you told us this. ._.

I added it for comical value Speechless
Christmas and the best part is that Christmas is tommorow.
(May. 03, 2009  1:46 PM)blader9 Wrote: Christmas and the best part is that Christmas is tommorow.

What? Wut!?
Yeah totaly Christmas because of the excitment towards it and seeing childrens faces with beleif of father christmas and well it's just nice to see everyone happy and full of joy .
Christmas wins hands down. The sales, the food etc. Makes me all warm and tingly inside.
Yeah the day after christmas is like a 2nd christmas for me to lol when i rush to the shops for those sales lol
ramadan. its the best. you feel really good eating after not eating nor drinking for a whole day! also during this month alot of shows comes out on tv!

also eid cuz my cousins come here (they are living in another city) and i have alot of fun with them. also because of the money i get in eid. i get about 351 $ Joyful_3
Oh yeah you celebrate Ramadan don't you...

I think Christmas is obviously the best. But where I live its colder in January and it never snows... I wore shorts and a t-shirt last Christmas.
last day of school is an epic holiday.