favorite gundum00 character

my favorite character is setsuna because he always gets mad when sombody touches him,he just whoops them.tell why you like them and why you picked them.
I like Hollowuya because he stronger than the main character. Also his Gundum looks better than Setsuya's.
Hey, I don't think people are in to Gundum as much as they use to be.
Gundam is BEAST my favorite character is Setsuya, yes i still watch gundam it comes on sci-fi sometimes.
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:46 AM)shiny cthulu Wrote: Gundam is BEAST my favorite character is Setsuya, yes i still watch gundam it comes on sci-fi sometimes.
You should elaborate about your choice.
The thread would be pretty pointless if everyone just named characters.
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:46 AM)shiny cthulu Wrote: Gundam is BEAST my favorite character is Setsuya, yes i still watch gundam it comes on sci-fi sometimes.
Why dosent people watch gundum,i think people only watched the first one.
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:02 AM)dyingwilltsuna Wrote:
Why dosent people watch gundum,i think people only watched the first one.

I'm pretty sure people still watch Gundam (or how ever it's spelled). Also, I just found out that Gundam was on Si-Fy.
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:46 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Gundam is BEAST my favorite character is Setsuya, yes i still watch gundam it comes on sci-fi sometimes.

i like sestuna because he has the coolest loking gundam. On top of that he kind of reminds me of Hibari from hitman reborn.
(Apr. 07, 2011  2:59 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:46 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Gundam is BEAST my favorite character is Setsuya, yes i still watch gundam it comes on sci-fi sometimes.

i like sestuna because he has the coolest loking gundam. On top of that he kind of reminds me of Hibari from hitman reborn.

That's an insult to Gundam everywhere!
(Apr. 07, 2011  3:05 AM)Nano Wrote:

How? Hibari is awesome, Sestuna is awesome. Whats wrong with having an opinion?
(Apr. 07, 2011  3:05 AM)Nano Wrote:

Ummmmmm.......no it's not.....I really don't know where you are coming from.