yes!!!!
0%
eh it was there
0%
no
0%
Total: 0% 0 vote(s)
[font=Courier] this is my first story hope u guys like it !!!Stupid

As im walking to school, my friend NatsuDragneel comes up to me and says "hey i got a new beyblade. its called sol blaze .lets battle."he said "why bother you know ill beat you with my galaxy pegasis."said rey."lets see about that." so we start battling. "3...2...1... let it RIP!" we screamed. all of a sudden BOOM. we heard a giant explosion coming from behind us. just then we saw a stranger running towards us he said" run away, run away from the darkness." right at that moment we saw this tall man come out of the corner. he had red hair,glasses,and was wearing a black suit and a beyblade apeared infront of him."oh new bladers huh well then i guess we will have to battle for our beyblades."he said "yoah what are you talking about im not battling for anything. especially my bey." said rey."too bad you have to see those guys over there." he said."there gonna battle you not me. there names are andy and angel. andy uses the beyblade meteo l-drago. angel on the other hand uses a
hades kerbecs." he said. " fine lets do this." said natsu. "you ready rey.""yeah im ready plus i wanna try out my new move." alright lets do this then."said andy and angel.

"3...2...1... let it RIP." we said"go pegasis." "go blaze." andy and angel attacked us directly. there attacks did do anything, but right after they attacked us our beys stopped spinning but just stood there waiting to be attacked."whats happening with our beys." said natsu."oh i forgot to mention our beys stop your beys stop spinning." said angel." this doesn't look good."said rey. at that moment they started to spin again."what a releif."said rey."alright lets try my move. galaxy pegasis transform!" pegasis leaped into the sky and wind started to swirl around him and when he came back down he had 2 wheel, a stronger tip, and a massive metal wheel."meet big bang pegasis." they all stared at pegasis."bro when were done with this battle you have to show me that move. i say we combine our attacks to defeat them once and for all." said natsu." great idea"." now go sol blaze shining sun wirl." " go pegasis hurricane wing attack". sol blaze and pegasis flew into the sky and a fire hurricane smacked down on meteo l-drago
and hades kerbecs ."yeah we did it." andy and angel stood up and this dark ora went out of them and flew into the guy in the black suit."this isnt over soon i will defeat you and you too andy and angel."
then andy and angels mask broke off. they were twin brother and sister."hey nice job out there and . you too angel."said natsu."you guys want toform a team and stop that guy." "his name is hiroshi he has the most fearsome beyblade ever."said andy."no one has ever beaten him". said angel."dont worry with our beys we will defeat hiroshi." said rey "you guys in." said natsu."

"Were in."they said

i hope you guys liked it and the first five people that message me saying they want to be in part 2 will be in it .