<.< >.> em....Hi

So my very first post, and as on everysite, it's an introduction, mah I guess I'll just jump into it.XD

Hi.
my name is A.M. and I'm 20 years old from Norway. I just because a member today seeing as I thought this forum might become usefull to me conserning my art work, writing and general interesst in Beyblade.

So a few basic Beyblade info you might be interested in knowing about me Tongue_out

#Have you seen the anime?
- every season except teh MetalFight Beyblade once, which I'm curently watching as subbed episodes get out.

#Have you read the manga?
- only two of the books, that's all but wish to read more

#Do you have a blade of your own?
- no, but I've created a few true my fanfictions with my own oc's

# How much do you really know about blades?
- to be honest? well I have no thecniqal knowlege of beyblades, but I do know how they work and the general info, like what parts is needed and so on, but which is better than the other and all that, I have no clue Pinching_eyes_2

#Aren't you a bit old to be interested in beyblade?
- what? you think Takao himself is under 20 years old? It all depends on how you see it yeh? I grew up with Beyblade, and so it means alot to me isn't that enough.

#You said you write fanfiction and draw pictures, can I read/see it?
- sure you can, just visit my account on fanfiction and deviant art and you can see it all there, will post links here: Your creations forum

meh, I guess that's enough info for now, if you have any questions or wish to talk to me feel free to reply here or send me a pm. whatever you wish Cute
this is probably the longest introduce yourself post.
anyway Welcome to the WBO!
I'm 19! and beyblade has recaptured my heart.

Not sure how old the other members are. XD

Anyway, Welcome!
(Sep. 24, 2010  10:00 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: this is probably the longest introduce yourself post.
anyway Welcome to the WBO!

lol well I figured I might aswell tell a bit instead of just saying hi I'm new XD

but thank you very much Cute
and thank you to the rest of you aswell Cute