ello

Hi, I registered for a friend, I don't know much about Beyblade, I 've only heard of it because my friend plays it. but I know alot about Pokemon and Legend of Zelda. And i'm offered to help anybody out with Minish Cap, I beat it 100% without a walkthrough. Just PM me and i'll help ya out.
Welcome to WBO
Nice to meet you and im one the best bladers around just not much know yet but i will be number one bot welcome to the wbo and im also a huge fan of pokemon and zelda so lets pm and talk sometime pal and really nice to meet you and hope you have an awsome time when you start blading trust me its really awsome just keep going foward an never give up and keep havin fun while you do it and you will be an awsome blader like me lol!
Welcome to the WBO
Hello and welcome to the wbo.

I also know something about pokemon.
Welcome to the WBO!
This is a little late, but I had to go to my friends house, thanks! I am really offering to help anyone on Minish Cap if your stuck, just PM me! Wink
(insert generic welcome below)
Welcome to the WBO!

I already beat your pikachu. My team says hello, Stealth Rock, Earth Quake, and Stone Edge Wink
Welcome to WBO, glad that we have more members Grin
BTW I am a FAN of POKEMON!!!
(Aug. 11, 2010  7:41 AM)Judith Wrote: Welcome to WBO, glad that we have more members Grin
BTW I am a FAN of POKEMON!!!
Need help with pokemon? I'm offered to help other people out with Pokemon and Legend of Zelda, Wink